Gay Small Penis Humiliation by hung???

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just wondering if anyone knows of a site where hung guys humiliate small cocked guys? Or if this subjet exits at all.

I ask because I have experiense this in a sauna once and can never forget about it (I was not the small guy, nor the BIG one), got rock hard under my towel.

Last edited:

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a lot of posts with guys on here wanting the same thing - btw, what would be an example of the type of humiliation you are looking for? I am just trying to understand the scenario, it is kind of new to me.

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oooh! I have tried this a little bit with guys who were bigger and smaller than me, but they never seemed to be too interested in it :(

But tell us the sauna story! It sounds hot!

The sauna story was simple. Just that the hung guy was talking about how much more his Big cock was impressing the girls than "Hans" small dick.
In a sense, it's not the humiliation as much as the hung guys Alpha male attitude that was getting me hard...the fact that he understod that he was the MAN and that he could be condesending toward the small guy Hans, and that Hans did not try to defend him self.

But, it was done in a nice way...

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are a lot of posts with guys on here wanting the same thing - btw, what would be an example of the type of humiliation you are looking for? I am just trying to understand the scenario, it is kind of new to me.

Thats the thing, I'm not into small penis humiliation the normal way (getting off by being humiliated for my small cock). All SPH I have seen have the focus on the small guys satisfaction, but what I'm looking for is where the focus is on the hung guys satisfaction.

What i would like to see is hung guys enjoying to "humiliate" smaller guys... showing off, bragging about how much better a big one is.

But, this must be in a "nice" way. allways.

PS
I'm not small , I have a normal sized cock and I love

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gavlenils- I feel exactly like you do, except I like the SPH with a female partner, too. I feel like it affirms the natural order in both of our minds in the absence of a better hung man.

I'll be posting more about this tomorrow on my own thread, I'm sure. We're pretty sure that tomorrow we're going to have my best friend over to make a clone-a-willy mold of his cock for us. I'm going to use it in front of my girlfriend in front of him.

He gives me shit about him being bigger, a lot more since we asked if he'd do this thing for us. Especially when he's drunk. I can't imagine what it will be like after she starts giving him updates on how she's liking it!

But, yeah, size makes an alpha in a lot of cases.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats the thing, I'm not into small penis humiliation the normal way (getting off by being humiliated for my small cock). All SPH I have seen have the focus on the small guys satisfaction, but what I'm looking for is where the focus is on the hung guys satisfaction.
It is never about the small guy, it is always about the hung guy.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is a ton of psychology and a great deal that has been written about both those who enjoy this and those who inflict this upon others. The problem is that no matter what is "hot" or not, it has the potential to do great psychological harm to the person who is the "bottom" in this situation. If one looks for written material or fantasies it is out there and one can find it in Nifty Archives. Try "Authoritarian" as subject matter. The fantasy of a fictional situation is very different than an actual one. If this happens to a teen male it can leave scars for life. This is an area that needs to remain fantasy in witness form.

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to know if there's a site for this, too. I have a small dick, about 4.5" hard. I used to have someone here who teased me regularly. And I definitely think it's all about the hung guy in the room, not the little guy. I also think it's erotic when couples or girls humiliate a smaller guy, too.

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a ton of psychology and a great deal that has been written about both those who enjoy this and those who inflict this upon others. The problem is that no matter what is "hot" or not, it has the potential to do great psychological harm to the person who is the "bottom" in this situation. If one looks for written material or fantasies it is out there and one can find it in Nifty Archives. Try "Authoritarian" as subject matter. The fantasy of a fictional situation is very different than an actual one. If this happens to a teen male it can leave scars for life. This is an area that needs to remain fantasy in witness form.

I think the line between "doing harm" and "being hot" should never be crossed, and in all sexual related issues involving two or more people everyone must be in it on their own free will.
(sorry for grammar and spelling)

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too enjoy SPH, it is extremely exciting to experience my wife telling me how small I am and how she had bigger and how I could never measure up...that is what excites me.....

suckboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the same as you gavlenis, if an alpha guy with a big cock gets off on humiliating my cock then that's a serious turn on for me.

For me it's like a dom/sub thing that both of you are getting off on.

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy pleasuring my partner more than my own sexual satisfaction. In part because I am very small and my penis has never led to a partner being satisfied. It has always been other skills, oral, manual, etc...there for the only pleasure derived as a result of my penis is my own...That being said I am extremely excited by SPH, hearing how other previous partners were bigger, fuller, and much more satisfiying than my smal penis this is a furtherence of my enjoying the pleasure of others over my own.
I am not sure this explains it fully but it may give you some insight into why some smaller men may get pleasure out of SPH.

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the same as you gavlenis, if an alpha guy with a big cock gets off on humiliating my cock then that's a serious turn on for me.

For me it's like a dom/sub thing that both of you are getting off on.

That's not what I wrote! I don't get off by being humiliated myself. It's the Alpha male power that gets me off... Love to see when they enjoy there "status"....and don't hold back..

But I do enjoy to suck big cocks, and to be ordered to swallow....and that he is very selfish when it comes to sex, and not allowing me to cum.