genie

shooter: Genie
Chapter1
Richard loved the early morning beach. the waves, the solitude. Of course he loved being on vacation with his wife of 8 years too. No pressure, great food, and great sex. He had left her asleep in their hotel room and decided to take a walk on the beach. they had had a great dinner gone back to the room, opened a bottle of champagne and fucked for over an hour. It was really romantic. A storm had come up and that added to the romance. Except for a few minutes when it got pretty intense and shook the building. They still had it, even after all these years. she was great. she had put on a few pounds but she was still hot. and Dickie, as she called him, being a boob man loved her breasts. Of course they could always be bigger. She had even had a boob job but their doctor was conservative and only brought her up to a C cup from a B. He had secretly wished that she was bigger but didn't want to make her feel bad. After all, she had helped him pay for them and he loved her for more than her boobs. Just like she loved him for more than his dick. She said she liked him just the way he was but he knew she had had bigger and she could definitely take more cock in her wet hole. Once he had gotten her to talk about one of her lovers in college. she said he was "huge" and he knew from her tone that she had loved it and came hard and often. He had fantasized about getting some big dicked stud off the internet to come and fill up his wife while he watched but knew it was too risky and it was to remain just a fantasy. All these sexy thoughts were running through his head when something caught his eye, a glimmer of reflected sun in the sand. Richard was always on the lookout for stuff on the beach, being an part time treasure hunter, but especially this morning because storms have been known to wash up gold and silver coins on this beach from spanish shipwrecks that went down in the 1600's. As he got closer to the sparkle he knew immediately it wasn't a coin and his heart sank. It looked like a bottle. "It could still be valuable," he though to himself. As he approached he saw that it was indeed a bottle , and an old one. It was a bluish, purple color and its outside was ornate, as if it had been somehow carved. He dug it out of the sand and rinsed it off in the waves. "Wow this is cool." he tried to look inside but couldn't see anything. He shook it and when he did, he got the strange feeling that something very heavy was inside, even though the bottle was very light, almost delicate. "That's weird." he thought to himself. He noticed it had a glass stopper. "Boy, I'll bet that's rare." he thought, looking at the stopper. Without thinking he grabbed the stopper and slowly moved it back and forth to uncork his find.
continue?

Reactions: pumper

aussiechick63: Are you serious? You have to ask? I was just getting into that. Don't stop there.

bronxboi: Hi guy,

please please finish wrting this story.

shooter: Chapter2 The Entity
It seemed to be stuck. Boy, I hope I don't break it! Ever so slowly the stopper began to move and he was able to slowly work it loose. Then suddenly it popped out. Richard wasn't quite sure what happened next. He remembers it seemed like the air around him got thick or dense. He remembers a ringing pressure in his ears. And for a moment his eyes crossed and he thought he was going to pass out.
Richard slowly regained consciousness and realized he was on his knees in the sand. The waves were swirling the sand and he was bent over with a thin stream of drool extending down into the foamy sea. Had he passed out? Oh my God! Had there been some chemical or biological agent in the bottle that he had unleashed upon himself and the world when he opened the bottle like a fool. All these thoughts ran through his head as he slowly regained his senses. There seemed to be a dull ringing in his ears, like a faraway pressure. Gingerly he got to his feet. A little uneasy. He had trouble focusing his eyes, but then slowly he began to feel more normal. Then a wave of terror? (where did that come from?) swept over him. he felt like he was not alone. Richard looked around. He was alone except for a person about 300 yards down the beach walking. But the feeling didn't go away. "Who's there!" he heard himself say, feeling silly and not expecting an answer. Then he heard an answer. A voice outside and strangely, at the same time, inside his head.

<It is I!>

It echoed in his head for an instant, then was gone, leaving a ringing in his ears.

"Who are you?" he asked, half in jest, not believing he had really heard anything.

<I am the power from inside the bottle!>

He looked down at his hands. Amazingly he was still clutching the bottle in his right hand and the stopper in his left.

Wait a minute. what the fuck was going on? This has got to be a joke or something. Like Candid Camera or some new reality TV show. he looked around.

nobody.

He decided to play along. "Right. And I suppose you can grant me 3 wishes."

<If that is what you desire>

"Actually, if I had a choice I'd prefer unlimited wishes." he said as kind of a joke in his Groucho Marx voice.

<As you wish>

"Wow, that was easy." he thought to himself. "Hey," he said, "aren't you going to argue with me and tell me I can only have three wishes and I can't wish for unlimited wishes?" still thinking this was some kind of joke.

<No. You have released me from the bottle and I am yours to command as long as you possess the bottle. That is the way it was set up. I have made a bond with your 'spirit'. That is why your mind went blank for a moment.>

"Set up? Bond?? Set up by whom?" Maybe finally this game was over and he'd get the name of whoever was playing this trick, and a darn good one too, he thought.

The "power" proceeded to fill Richard in on its sorted past. the fact that "it" was a very old power/entity that was on the earth and became trapped by a powerful sorcerer many years ago. He has been "owned by many people through the years and made many a man or woman rich or granted them their most wild desires, most having to do with wealth beyond their imagination or wishes of a sexual nature.

Richard was beginning to believe all this was actually happening and the "power" had peeked his interest when the subject of sex came up. Richard thought for a moment.

"Like what. What kind of sexual wishes have you granted?" He was curious. He felt his penis getting hard at just the possibility that he actually had in his possession a power that could grant him his most outrageous sexual desires.

shooter: <Mostly women want to be beautiful and voluptuous and men want to be virile, strong and have large genitals. But I have granted many varied wishes in the past 10,000 years.>

"Well I can tell you that things haven't changed much in 10,000 years. Women still want to be voluptuous and men still want to be, well, huge."

Richard thought for a moment again.

"What should I call you?" he asked.

<Call me anything you wish.>

I would like to call you "genie" and I would like you to call me "master".

<As you wish, Master.>

"First I would like to set some rules." Richard didn't know what kind of power he was dealing with and he didn't want to make a stupid mistake. He had a feeling it could be very dangerous and he didn't want to endanger himself, or his wife, for that matter.

"Genie, you will not allow me or my wife to be injured in any way as a result of either of our wishes. and you will alert me if I am in any danger, OK?"

<As you wish, Master.>

"Repeat the wish back to me".

The "genie" repeated the wish.
Satisfied that he was protected, for now, Richard's heart began to beat faster as daring thoughts began to fill his head.

Richard had become so engrossed in his conversation with the entity that he failed to notice that the person he had seen earlier was only about 200 feet ahead of him, walking towards him. He saw that it was a woman walking on the beach, as he was. An early morning stroll. He waited until she was a few feet from him then said "hi" she smiled and said "Good morning" and passed him. He said to "genie in a whisper, "Genie, give that woman who just passed me a huge orgasm>"

<As you wish, Master>

Richard turned around to see the woman collapse in the sand on all fours and let out a low groan, which grew in intensity until it became a loud, "Oh, my GAAAWD!".

Richard watched her shake and orgasm for what seemed like a full thirty seconds.

"Genie, make me invisible to her"

<As you wish, Master>

After a minute, the woman slowly raised her head and looked around. Seeing no one she slowly got up, muttered something to herself and continued on her way, looking back every so often to where she had seen the man a moment earlier.

"Wow, this is all real!" Richard thought to himelf.

"OK. I don't wish to be disturbed for a time. I want to be alone. Is there some place nearby I can go to be alone?" he asked the genie.

<There is a cave 400 meters ahead, Master.>

"Take me there." Before Richard could finish his sentence he found himself standing at the opening of a cave by the ocean. He had experienced a rush, like the one you get in the pit of your stomach when you are on one of those rides that drops you. He had been transported 400 meters and yet it seemed as if no time had passed. "Am I alone?" he asked the genie.

The genie answered <The closest person is 200 meters away toward the north, traveling north.

"The person I saw on the beach?".

<yes>

Richard, satisfied he was alone, walked into the shadowed cave as the waves continued their endless movement behind him.

Chapter 3 The Cave

Reactions: ngroups3

mr17yearold: FINISH THE STORY GOD DAM YOU!!!! lol, jk... but i wanna know the how this ends

junk792: great story so far! I hope you'll finish it soon!

shooter: Richard instinctively corked the bottle, put it in a pocket of his baggy shorts and walked into the cave. He looked around. It was a beautiful area facing the ocean. Apparently this was a party area. Someone had piled some rocks and made a firepit. He noticed a few beer bottles and cans scattered around. Kids, he thought. There was a blanket that looked pretty clean on a nearby rock. Richard took the blanket and laid it on the sand near the opening and sat down looking out at the wide, blue ocean. He just sat for a moment then he took a deep breath and pulled out the bottle. When he had corked it he noticed that the presence seemed to have returned to the bottle. This was confirmed as he pulled the stopper out and felt the same pressure and disorientation as before, but not nearly as intense. He "knew" that the entity was once more in his presence.
"Genie"
<Yes, Master>
"I would like you to change my body as per my instructions."
<Yes, Master>
"I'm going to tell you what I want you to do, but I don't want you to manifest any changes until I say 'Make it so'. Is that clear?"
<Yes, Master>
"OK. First I want you to give me perfect health and I want to maintain perfect health for as long as I live.
There was a long pause.
"Make it so"
<Yes, Master>
Richard immediately felt a warm, slightly pleasurable feeling wash over his entire body. Suddenly all his aches and pains disappeared. He hadn't realized how many he had or how bad he felt until now.
"Wow. That was awesome." he said. Richard noticed his vision was even better. Everything was crystal clear.
"OK. Now I want you to add a few pounds of muscle to my body, say, 50 pounds. Make it so."
<Yes, Master>
Richard now experienced a most unusual feeling. The musculature of his body got all warm and tingly, then felt like there was electricity running through he fibers. He watched as the muscles in his arms, chest and legs filled out. He felt a burst of energy and felt stronger.
"Wow! That was even more awesome!" he said. He made a muscle.
"Amazing!" Wait until Shelly sees this!"
"OK, Genie," Richard continued. "Now we get to the 'Meat' of the matter, so to speak....
Am I still alone?" he asked. Not that it really mattered.
<Yes, Master>
"Good." Richard stood up, pulled down his baggy shorts and looked down at his erection. Not bad he thought, but just an average, everyday dick. He had always longed for a monster sized organ- one that would bring tears of joy and that deep, stretched, full feeling to the ladies.
"Genie, I want you to use your power to enlarge my genitals. I want my penis to grow before my eyes into a huge, fat sexlog, so I can fuck my wife proper. Oh, and give me big, fat balls to go with it. Do you understand?"
<How large would you like your penis and balls to grow Master?> the genie asked.
"Well, I'd really like it to be abnormally, freaky huge, but I do want my wife to be able to fuck me... so lets just start out, uuumm, say, double its size, for now." That would make me nearly a foot long and about 3-1/2" wide! She should be able to take that he thought to himself.
"Do you understand?" he asked the power.
<Yes, Master>
Richard took a deep breath, all the time staring down at his normal size penis, which with all the anticipation was as hard as ever and seemed to be staring back at him. OK, he paused for a moment. Make it so.
<Yes, Master>

aussiechick63: Good story shooter. Keep writing.
Aren't we bossy?? :D

shooter: There. He had done it. He was going to use the genie's power to enhance, augment, enlarge his sexual equipment. Here he sat, alone in this cave with his shorts around his ankles, staring down at his average sized penis. Richard felt the first wave of power sweep through the core of his being, originating deep in between his legs, near his butt at the other end of his penis, and creeping outward, slowly, down into his balls and up the shaft of his erect organ. At first it was a slight vibrating, tingling feeling, then the feeling grew stronger and more pronounced, increasing in intensity. He felt his breaths quickened and his face took on the look of a man who was either in pain or pleasure. In Richard's case it was pleasure. He didn't know exactly what was going on with his genitals but it felt like every cell was enlarging and dividing, multiplying in numbers as slowly, right before his eyes, his penis started growing. Fatter, longer, BIGGER! The head plumped up to a shiny, fat, obscene helmet. The feeling was exquisite. It felt like he was getting an erection over and over, one on top of another. And the pleasure. He felt like he was on the verge of a monster orgasm, but it didn't happen. His breathing came in short breaths. He became aware he was grunting and groaning and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. For all it was worth, his face looked like he was having a baby. And some baby it was. He looked down at his inflating organ. Still it grew fatter and BIGGER. Distending before his eyes, inflating as if it were a balloon. The pleasure intensified until he thought he would go mad. Finally the growth slowed and stopped and the pleasure subsided. He caught his breath and swallowed, wetting his lips. "Oh my Gawd,", he whispered staring the enlarged version of his penis. Suddenly a wave of fear washed over him. What if this was a bad dream and the Genie had made it too big? Maybe he miscalculated. The penis that now rose from his groin was absolutely enormous. Much larger than he had imagined. Richard calculated the head to be nearly 4 inches across and the pisshole, slightly open because he was so hard, nearly an inch long. He could feel the increased weight of his new, oversized fuckstick as he adjusted his body on the blanket. As he did so he became aware that below his new extra large phallus were two equally huge testicles the size of apples, competing for every bit of space between his legs. He reached down and adjusted them. My God they were heavy! Richard could almost feel the new massive amounts of testosterone his huge ball were pumping out flooding his body. "Oh my God!" he said again. His enlarged genitals made the rest of his body look small. He looked like an exaggerated cartoon. The tip of his penis was now just a few inches from his face. He couldn't resist. Richard bent over and llicked the tip of his own hot swollen cockhead. The feeling was incredible. It was as if every nerve, every feeling was magnified tenfold. He felt lightheaded. He was so sexually excited he knew what he must do.
"Genie."
<Yes master>
"I want to cum."

shadow: Man, this story got me hard! Please contuniue en finish it!

shooter: Shelly awoke from her slumber. A dream faded from her memory. It left her with a feeling of uneasiness but was highly sexual. One of her hands instinctively went to a nipple while the other went to her smooth shaved crotch. Boy, she thought, you guys seem no less for wear and ready for action. Its amazing what being on vacation without all the stresses of her job did for her libido, she thought. She felt like she was raring to go. What she had been dreaming had really turned her on. She layed there for a moment and fragments of the dream flashed in her mind. Something about a monster or a huge being, chasing her. She was frightened but when it caught up with her she noticed it was Richard, and the curious thing was he had a huge penis. Absolutely monstrous. she remembered just staring at it and asking him where he got it and he said something but she couldn't understand him. It was as if he was speaking some ancient language or something. She remembers reaching out and grabbing it. It was so real. So hot. so FAT. Her hand could feel the smooth thickness of it and there was this sexual urgency, almost a vibrating energy within it. The vibration was so strong it had awakened her.

She was reaching over and grabbed some Vaseline and to rub on her swollen clitty when she heard a key in the door. Richard. He must be back from his morning walk. "Just in time", she thought. The door opened and in walked Richard. "Hi honey", she said. staring out at him from under the sheets. "Hi baby" he said. "Hows my sweetie?"
"I feel great! Ready for another round?"
"Sorry honey, gotta pee" he came over and kissed her quickly and headed for the bathroom. Shelly layed there in bed, suddenly overcome by a strong wave of... sexuality? Attraction? What was that all about? She loved him for sure, but this was stronger. Did it have to do with her dream?

Richard entered the bathroom and closed the door. He hadn't lied. He did have to pee. Richard pulled the bottle form his shorts and set it on the sink. He pulled down his shorts and grabbed his newly enlarged member and pointed the bloated head towards the urinal. seconds later a stream of piss exploded from his fat, fleshy prick. When he was done he shook it and wiped the end, then turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. "God it was huge" he thought. Even soft it was bigger than it used to be hard. He had made the Genie give him the power to make it hard or soft at will, otherwise he'd be walking around with an oversized hardon all the time cause he found having an overly large penis turned him on.
Well one things for sure, when Shelly gets a look at this thing, it'll either turn her into a cock maniac or scare her off. He wanted the first option. Richard pulled the cork out of the bottle.
"Genie"
<Yes Master>
"Whatever attaction my wife has for big dicks I want you to amplify it. Whatever sexual arousal she gets from looking at and touching and fucking a huge penis, I want you to key in on it and increase it. I want her to love big dicks. Hell, I want her to love big everything! Dicks, balls, breasts, clits, orgasms. No matter how big my penis gets, she will wonder what it would be like if itwas just a little bit bigger. Is this doable?"
<yes master. Your wife already loves big penises, but I will increase her attraction, master>
Richard looked down at his still soft, yet very thick penis. He couldn't wait for her to see him get an erection.
"OK. Make it so."
<Yes Master>

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . and who said big dicks didn't matter! I'm with you shadow, gotta take my erected dick in my hand now. My cock and balls seem to have grown while reading this fuckin hot story. That pleases the hell out of me, shooter, continue your dick hardening tale.

shooter: sorry, been kinda busy. Soon I hope. Thanks for the encouragement! The next chapter is what the story has been leading up to all along. I've got other ideas, but i really must finish this, don't you think?

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=shooter link=board=Fiction;num=1050593443;start=0#15 date=09/23/03 at 14:35:26]I've got other ideas, but i really must finish this, don't you think?[/quote]

Absolutely, we're all anxiously awaiting the conclusion of this story.. You could be a famous (well.. as famous as they get, I suppose) writers in this genre.

shooter: Shelly lay in the hotel bed all horned up- waiting for her husband. Something about him was different. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something more "male" about him. But he still looked cute. She couldn't wait to fuck him. She never felt so rested, or horny. She was watching herself tweek her nipples, pulling them up to make them longer, while she slowly caressing her growing clit. She was feeling just delicious, when out of nowhere a strange feeling washed over her. Suddenly she felt her heart speed up as a warm, deep all consuming desire washed over her like a heavy blanket. All of a sudden her mind was filled with feelings, images, memories? of abnormally large penises. Heavy, thick, full, fat, long, hot, smooth penises with huge, bloated, apple-sized heads. She became a little frightened. What was happening? She had always been attracted to larger than average male genitals but this somehow was different. Stronger, much stronger. Wow, she needed a good fuck! Her mind was flooded with images of all the oversized organs she had seen on the internet... and her dream. This feeling pushed its way front and center in her consciousness. She heard herself moan as her delicate fingers caressed her sensitive little button. Wow, she couldn't ever remember being this turned on! She was just about to orgasm when the door to the bathroom opened and her hot stud of a man walked into the room. Shelly hardly noticed Richard placing a delicate, blue bottle on the dresser.
"Oh, Honey. God! what took you so long? I need your big fat dick! Come over here and fuck your wife!"
Richard loved it when she talked dirty.
He obliged and walked over to the bed. All Shelly could think about was sucking and kissing and fucking her husband's dick. She wasn't prepared for what she was about to discover. Shelly scooted to the side of the bed as her husband approached and grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants, yanking them down to his knees. Later when they both recanted this first encounter they would both laugh. The look on her face when she saw his magically enlarged organ for the first time was comical. Shelly's eyes bugged, then her brow furrowed as if to say, "Hey, this isn't my husband's penis", then her mouth opened and she just stared at the fat schlong hanging between her husband's legs. Finally she "snapped out of it" and said, "Holy shit, Richard, what did you do to your dick!" Her eyes were glued to his long, fat member, inches from her face. She could smell his sex. Immediately waves of pleasure washed over Shelly. Her heart seemed to melt and she heard herself moan. Her eyes half closed but were stilll glued to her husband's obscenely large organ. "Oh, my God, I'm going to have an orgasm from just looking at this huge penis in front of me!" she thought.
Her head was swimming. She felt as if she would faint.Then, as if Richard willed it, the fat organ in front of her began to grow larger. Shelly watched in amazement as it started growing longer and got even thicker, slowly rising into the air. "Oh... my...God." she said under her breath, her eyes focused on the growing erection. As it became larger and more erect Shelly noticed Richard had two equally oversized testicles as well. " Oh my God!" she thought, "he'll be able to fuck me hard for hours with all the testosterone those big babies are pumping into his system!"

awellhungboi: This story is a veritable masterpiece, Shooter! Keep it coming . . .

Rayolin: please please please finish ;)

now i remember why i never pick up book series before they're done...