JSon101
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2017
- Posts
- 4,493
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 39,371
- Points
- 583
- Location
- Las Vegas (Nevada, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I see what you mean.those nipples are illegal
I see what you mean.those nipples are illegal
God bless the wardrobe department for putting him in a semi-seethrough wifebeater that shows off his nipples so well.
is he on set? he looks like he's wearing a lot of makeup
Possiblyis he on set? he looks like he's wearing a lot of makeup
Love this one..Can't believe love victor is ending with season 3View attachment 62629741
I thought it might be fun to Photoshop some variations on this.Can't believe love victor is ending with season 3View attachment 62629741
Share this around. Even if it doesn't work.
There’s been no official statement on whose decision it was.Why. It seems like it was a creative decision.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.