Getting called fat

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You call that fat? I'm fatter than you. And I'm not all that worried about it. The only reason I'm wanting to lose some weight is to avoid diabetes and also be able to do more activities that take some muscle. Besides, I don't think a person is really fat until they can't shop in the same stores as most people their age. With me being in the 18-21 stage, I find that I can still squeeze into juniors size pants, even if a size 14 or 15 is pretty tight... I don't care. It's bad enough being as short as I am and having to be careful where I shop so that I can find pants that don't drag and cover whatever shoes I'm wearing. If you think you're fat. so be it, but just think, there's a ton of other people out there who eat McDonalds every single day, never get off their butts to do anything cept take a piss and a dump, and maybe grab something unhealthy to eat, and they're taking up a full aisle in a store because of it.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unfortunately, I have to disagree. What is the point of a nasty "You're fat" post? What kind of gutless moron DOES that? I think you're hot, thatgirl, and personally I demand nothing but positive feedback on my pics - anyone else will be deemed witless and impotent. So there! :biggrin1:

While I certainly think that most of your critics are losers, you don't have the right, when you act in public, to demand only positive feedback or none at all. You do have the right to respond in as wittily and nastily as you are able, you must create boundaries with your words.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
To be honest, I think you are fat, but I am extremely empathetic with the fact that you have great difficulty changing that given your circumstances. That really sucks. I know I would feel awful if I were in that position.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be honest, I think you are fat, but I am extremely empathetic with the fact that you have great difficulty changing that given your circumstances. That really sucks. I know I would feel awful if I were in that position.

Wow, I'm practically speechless!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thatgal, as you know I feel your pain more than most here. We've chatted so you know I have many of the same health issues you do. Plus a few others. For those of you who don't know I currently live with: Meniere's Disease, asthma, Graves Disease, and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. According to my allergist I am allergic to everything that blooms in the spring and falls to a dusty and or moldy heap in the fall. I am not allergic to horses, dogs, or rabbits.

For me the worst part of my current physique is that until I was 31 I was active and in perfect health. Around the age (25) most people settle into a sedentary adult lifestyle, I went back to school for my BA in Art History & Elementary Education; and worked my way through school as a runway model and lifeguard. Back then I was 5'8" and 132 pounds and my asshole boyfriend (who must be related to hkwes) told me I was, "a damn good lay for a chubby chick." Two months later he told me he was afraid to hug me because I was too thin and he thought he might break me. Needless to say this started me on an unhealthy series of see-saw dieting before I finally wised up and dumped his sorry ass.

I am 5'8" and currently tip the scales at a plump 184.5. :tongue:

Well aren't you the empathetic, humanifuckingtarian! I admit I have body issues, which were bought on by having unfortunately dated verbally and emotionally abusive man like you. You have a right to a preference and an opinion, you do not have a right to be cruel. :mad: Grrrr, men like you are the reason I don't like to post full torso shots! I do it only upon special request, for kind hearted, decent men, who by no mistake are also incredibly intelligent.

FYI - I think you need to look up the word empathetic.

I am sorry that some members are so mean spirited.....It takes a lot of courage to post pics, let alone if a woman does not fit the ideal size 0-2 body. AMEN Sister.
Personally I don't get it, why some members feel the need to put down others if they do not fit their ideal body type.
I have never left a negative comment on a cock pic, because I know how devastating it would be to 99.5% of men. It's a pity men cannot show the same compassion and understanding towards us.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
um yeah lately i am a full figured gal, i freakin hate it and as soon as my health cooperates i plan on loosing a few (50 lbs or so). But being on steroids every month or two kind of kills every effort i make. haha the steroids from the near death spider bite two weeks ago were another 20 lbs. yes my pics are current as of yesterday. i will post the spider bite pics for a few days.

if you don't have something nice to say please just keep your comment to yourself. only reason i keep posting pics is because i know there are some men who really appreciate my pics and do think i am beautiful.

yes, i know i have a big tits and ass i see it everyday when i put on clothes. The comments in some of the email i get of why do you post pics, please kindly keep it to yourself.

When I was in high school, they use to call me the "nose knows" because I have a big nose and I am intelligent and curious. At first I use to get offended. Then I realized that such comments really only demonstrate the unmanaged insecuritites of the people making them.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

And you're a pharisaic cunt, to be honest. TG may choose to lose a few pounds (which she REALLY doesn't need to do), but I bet you're set for a long life as a prick.

Who the fuck do you think you are, mister?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Empathy doesn't assign labels.

Having some fat doesn't mean a person is fat, anymore than you're having an asshole means that you are one.

I've read other posts from you and you've seemed quite intelligent but the way this post was phrased damages your track record. Please rethink your wording.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would feel awful if I were a self centered muscle head with no soul. Poor baby. Your cock must not be all that nice either....since this is a LPSG, and all your pics are of your big beefy muscles (which I find to be an incredible TURN OFF, ug, who wants to cuddle up with that?). Sorry to be a bitch, but your condescending little post really sucked.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Our OP has the option of losing a few pounds if she feels that it's the right thing for her to do. I think she's beautiful, and the only reason she should even consider it is for purely personal reasons, not to live up to some ridiculous, anorexic ideal.

You on the other hand hkwes, are sentenced to a lifetime of being a complete asshole. I am extremely empathetic with your lack of ability to change your condition!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Pardon my language, but this couillon is out his damn mind. What the hell, fils de putain?!?! Embrasse mon tcheue, peeshwank! :mad:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also forgot to say.....

Dear ThatGal,

I think your body is spectacular. I would die for those boobs. Shapely hips. Curves. Mmmmhmmm, very sexy. You know it :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you don't have something nice to say please just keep your comment to yourself. only reason i keep posting pics is because i know there are some men who really appreciate my pics and do think i am beautiful.

yes, i know i have a big tits and ass i see it everyday when i put on clothes. The comments in some of the email i get of why do you post pics, please kindly keep it to yourself.

If you really had any empathy for her, you would've respected her wishes. Honesty is admirable but not when it's so brutal and pointless.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
A person who I would consider "fat" is someone who has a high enough, visibly-apparent body fat % that *I* find it unattractive. This is an utterly subjective measurement, and it is not intended to indicate any of the following:
-how attractive the average person would find the individual in question
-his worth as a person
-his percetile for body fat within the general population
-any type of judgement beyond the statement of my own opinion (YOU decide on its significance)

Well aren't you the empathetic, humanifuckingtarian! I admit I have body issues, which were bought on by having unfortunately dated verbally and emotionally abusive man like you.

There is no implied emotional tag here. A person who would find this emotionally offensive is someone that is suffering from pre-existing insecurities. Guess what? I'm not going to withold my opinion just in case someone might already be insecure. Maybe you think that makes me a bad person. I don't.

FYI - I think you need to look up the word empathetic.

You're right, "sympathetic" would have been much better in that sentence. Good call. (No sarcasm.)

Back then I was 5'8" and 132 pounds and my asshole boyfriend (who must be related to hkwes) told me I was, "a damn good lay for a chubby chick."

If you are 5'8" and 132#, you have not achieved the maximal healthy body fat % for a person your size. If you don't care about that, and you don't care about my opinion of your attractiveness, then there is absolutely nothing to talk about on this point. Just to be clear, I would never say to a girlfriend that she is a "damn good lay for a chubby chick." I think that is a really sexist and demeaning thing to say to someone to you care about. If you really belive that his statement to you is comparable to me telling a stranger that I really do think she is fat while admitting that it is not her fault, well... I probably can't change your mind about that. I don't think they are comparable.

I have never left a negative comment on a cock pic, because I know how devastating it would be to 99.5% of men. It's a pity men cannot show the same compassion and understanding towards us.

I think that is commendable. It, indeed, would be a low blow. Let me just make an observation here, though. If a guy said to a girl, "here, look at this picture of my penis erect next to a ruler. You can see that it is exactly 4 inches in length fully erect. I've heard that most studies indicate that this is shorter than the population median. Would you agree?" And the girl responded, "yes, the studies that I've seen concur with that." Has she committed a foul? Honestly, I don't think the girl making that statement to the guy, or me telling the topic author are relating something the person anything they don't already know.

Empathy doesn't assign labels.

I wouldn't say this is unequivocally true, but there is certainly a kernel of truth here that I agree with.

Having some fat doesn't mean a person is fat, anymore than you're having an asshole means that you are one.

I have no idea how you could really define someone to be "fat" by some universal standard. When I said, "I think you are fat," this was a shorthand version of, "according to my standards and perspective on body image, you are more overweight than the body type I would find attractive." The latter just seemed too verbose at the time.

you've seemed quite intelligent but the way this post was phrased damages your track record.

Sorry, I'm not going to be bullied by people calling me unintelligent or ignorant for stating my opinion in what I consider to be an extremely even-handed way. I did not make the statement with the intention of being offensive, and anyone who thought otherwise missed the point. In case you are now wonder, "what WAS your point?" it to provide my initial reaction to the topic and to provide a small voice of dissent to a series of fairly bland and obvious expressions of reproach against trolls who shape their posts with the intent of hurting feelings.

I think a better argument would be that this is a support group, and that I might have violated some community standards by expressing my honest opinion. Still, I think there are ways to support people that do not rely on constant consolation.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
your big beefy muscles (which I find to be an incredible TURN OFF, ug, who wants to cuddle up with that?)

I just want to take this opportunity to acknowledge the validity of your opinion. In fact, on many occasions males and females have let me know that they don't find my body attractive. Not just ugly or crazy ones, either, but also people who I would find attractive myself. Beauty truly lies within the eye of the beholder.

Again, my statement was not a personal attack... arguably unlike the suggestion that no one would want to cuddle up with me because of my appearance. But I'm not going to complain about your statement. I have no reason to.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are 5'8" and 132#, you have not achieved the maximal healthy body fat % for a person your size.

Well, for someone so into health and nutrition as you... you should know that there is more that goes into the body fat index than just height and weight. Muscle weighs more than fat, so someone could weigh more than the "standard" and still have a healthy body fat%. And the average (and healthy) weight for a woman who stands 5'8 is 140lbs. So she's actually a few pounds underweight for a normal healthy active adult who stands 5'8". What exactly is a healthy body fat% in your opinion??? Methinks you don't know what you're talking about.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
A person who I would consider "fat" is someone who has a high enough, visibly-apparent body fat % that *I* find it unattractive. This is an utterly subjective measurement, and it is not intended to indicate any of the following:
-how attractive the average person would find the individual in question
-his worth as a person
-his percetile for body fat within the general population
-any type of judgement beyond the statement of my own opinion (YOU decide on its significance)

There is no implied emotional tag here. A person who would find this emotionally offensive is someone that is suffering from pre-existing insecurities. Guess what? I'm not going to withold my opinion just in case someone might already be insecure. Maybe you think that makes me a bad person. I don't.

You're right, "sympathetic" would have been much better in that sentence. Good call. (No sarcasm.)

If you are 5'8" and 132#, you have not achieved the maximal healthy body fat % for a person your size. If you don't care about that, and you don't care about my opinion of your attractiveness, then there is absolutely nothing to talk about on this point. Just to be clear, I would never say to a girlfriend that she is a "damn good lay for a chubby chick." I think that is a really sexist and demeaning thing to say to someone to you care about. If you really belive that his statement to you is comparable to me telling a stranger that I really do think she is fat while admitting that it is not her fault, well... I probably can't change your mind about that. I don't think they are comparable.

I think that is commendable. It, indeed, would be a low blow. Let me just make an observation here, though. If a guy said to a girl, "here, look at this picture of my penis erect next to a ruler. You can see that it is exactly 4 inches in length fully erect. I've heard that most studies indicate that this is shorter than the population median. Would you agree?" And the girl responded, "yes, the studies that I've seen concur with that." Has she committed a foul? Honestly, I don't think the girl making that statement to the guy, or me telling the topic author are relating something the person anything they don't already know.

I wouldn't say this is unequivocally true, but there is certainly a kernel of truth here that I agree with.

I have no idea how you could really define someone to be "fat" by some universal standard. When I said, "I think you are fat," this was a shorthand version of, "according to my standards and perspective on body image, you are more overweight than the body type I would find attractive." The latter just seemed too verbose at the time.

Sorry, I'm not going to be bullied by people calling me unintelligent or ignorant for stating my opinion in what I consider to be an extremely even-handed way. I did not make the statement with the intention of being offensive, and anyone who thought otherwise missed the point. In case you are now wonder, "what WAS your point?" it to provide my initial reaction to the topic and to provide a small voice of dissent to a series of fairly bland and obvious expressions of reproach against trolls who shape their posts with the intent of hurting feelings.

I think a better argument would be that this is a support group, and that I might have violated some community standards by expressing my honest opinion. Still, I think there are ways to support people that do not rely on constant consolation.

The word I originally used, "pharisaic", applies to you more than ever. How supportive are you when you call somebody fat?

The more elaborate your self-justifications, the more obvious it is that you have some sort of emotional stake in insulting people who don't conform to your own narrow-minded concept of perfection. You can keep it up if you want, but I know everything I need to know about you.

You are out of line.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Well, for someone so into health and nutrition as you... you should know that there is more that goes into the body fat index than just height and weight.

Luckily, she provided 85 pictures of herself for me to estimate her muscle content.

And the average (and healthy) weight for a woman who stands 5'8 is 140lbs.

How you could begin to imagine that the average person on any continent is the healthiest member of the population is beyond me.

The word I originally used, "pharisaic", applies to you more than ever.[...] Get help.

I'm afraid I don't understand which part of my posts you felt were hypocritical. And you seem pretty concerned about my future well-being. What exactly do you think will happen to me if I don't "get help"? And from whom should I receive this aid?