Getting watched while getting naughty...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got caught a couple times screwing my gf, years ago. it was a night club with a bedroom next door to the office upstairs. the first time a female friend was looking for both of us, and happend to peek in the room, "oops, excuse me". I looked up a few seconds later and she was peeking around the door as I was long stroking my cock rapidly in and out of her pussy. she later told me she wished she had gone out with me. you see, I asked her out but her friend, later my gf, asked her not to go out with me because she wanted me. and after we were married, the lady neighbor walked in a couple of times on us. she told my wife that I had a nice cock. but I am not one to just whip it out in public, and play with it.

B_BigFatHotMama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go to a swinger's club with my boyfriend. I feel very liberated there. No judgement and I have powerful orgasms from being with other men. I like when some men find me attractive enough to watch me reaching climax.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's really...Naughty alright...hehehe. :wink: If you see anyone watch me while I get "Naughty", you know that I am fucking with all of you.
Man, I need to go watch URBAN COWBOY and GREASE to get at NAUGHTY. Hehehe. :smile::smile::wink::wink::biggrin1::biggrin1:

So, what is this about getting at me, boyz? :biggrin1:

:rofl:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hasn't happened for me. Would love to be watched in a scenario where I wouldn't get popped. The closest I got to being watched was being heard. We were standing in a motel shower fucking and looking out the window. We were 1/2 floor up from the sidewalk. Pedestrians could hear our heavy breathing and grunting, but they couldn't tell where. We were fairly vocal just to spice it up for the tourists walking by.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, I agree. I'm str8 and have to admit that if I saw two guys going at it, I'd watch. No question about it.

Second, I also have to admit that every once in a while when I'm feeling really horny and nasty, I like to be watched.

I live at the beach near Houston. Except for weekends in the summer, the beach can be pretty quiet which makes for a great place to show off. Sex in the water or in the dunes can be a real turn on for me.

Alhtough nude sunbathing is technically illegal, once you get away from other people's home, you won't be hasseled. I like to through down a towel at the dune's edge and get naked. You'd be surprised at the number of people hat approach and wanto to have a casual conversation. After a second, I'll ask apologize and ask if my nudity bothers them. After a few more momnes, Ill casually rub my chest and then my cock. I've had sex with a few women this way and jacked off with a few guys.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
I am vice verse, l LIKE TO WATCH.
what a thrill, adrenalin of watching couples, unaware of me watching them, man on top, thrusting and thrusting...... , woman legs wide open, wrapping man, seeing the man from back
(especially if the guy is hung and mature, what a glorious sight.)
--lol

Anthony008

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never watched someone, but I love being watched on. I remember at parties when I was younger people used to be looking through the door, and I knew they were there but I used to get a major thrill from knowing people were watching. A major turn on!

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having people watch me is a major turn on! If I'm at a party and making out with a lady and getting a semi, knowing that people are seeing the buldge in my jeans growing, I'm steel hard in minutes, and stay that way until I cum. I've enjoyed dropping my jeans and fucking a lady against a wall while other party goers had to squeeze around us to get to the kitchen for refills.
I've mounted a girl friend at a nude beach, I've gotten a glow job from a girl friend, and then fucked her on the couch while we were watching TV with a buddy who sat in a nearby chair watching us. I've gotten blow jobs from guys at the beach, participated in circle jerks at the beach and at sex clubs and often at the gym I'll take a locker in the last row of lockers by the wall at the end. After a work out I'm always hard and oozing, I'll strip down, put a towel over my shoulder and slowly jack off. Pretty soon word'll get out that there's this guy down by the end beating his meat, and more than a few of the guys will try to sneak discreet peaks, and a couple have even been known to just stare.

When being watched while fucking, I like to take long slow strokes, nearly pull out with each stroke (just leave the head in the pussy) and slowly push it back in. That gives onlookers a good look at my cock in action. When I can't hold back any longer, I go for it, and really love to pull out and let the lookers me shoot. More than a couple of times everyone at the party has shouted and applauded.

When being watched I'm always very hard, very horny and always have a huge ejactulation. Just thinking it might happen gets my heart pounding. I live my body and my cock and love to share it with other horny people in every way possible.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not one exhibitionist bone in my body, but many years ago I hooked up with an addicted show-off. She loved public stuff. She especially loved at how uneasy it made me. It seemed the more I tried to talk sense into her the more she wanted to do it right here and now!

We went together for over a year, and that really had nothing to do with the breakup, but it became a constant thing. It was embarrassing and flattering at the same time. She was extremely hot, and there's no doubt that she was prick-teasing every other male in the room. I'm sure they all thought I was absolutely off my rocker to try to fend her off.

Xtuber

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me know next time u are on cam4. I'll watch! Upsnowball. L131991@hotmailcom

For Upsnowball who asked (and for anyone interested) i just got out of the shower and i'm going to be on cam4 in some minute... my nickname is itaboy2watch