Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had a few girls measure me as well.
The girls I've been with weren't really aware of the actual size of my cock. Some guessed as low as 5 inches, and other said 9 inches. I think guys pay more attention to the actual number of inches.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto on "women have no idea how big, BIG is..."

I've had a few girls measure me and every one was shocked at the size. Guys care WAY more than girls.... Most girls just know it's "Big"

bmf24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always think its funny how girls have no concept of size. one girl wanted to measure me, i asked her to guess first. she said, i think most guys are like 4 or 5 inches. i had another girl tell me she thought avg was 8 or 9. guess they didnt take the same sex ed i took.
my wife measured me in college once. a year or two she measured me again one night for fun cause she couldnt rember what the numbers were. the other nights she was talking to freinds (who are my friends wives) about anal sex. she said it hurt way too much and when they got into it she told them i was 5 3/4" or 6" wide. when she told me later i had to correct her thats thats around, not wide. she didnt see the difference, so i got a tape measure and showed her what it really was. its funny how they dont visualize that kind of thing.