Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lucky for me, I really enjoy teeth rubbing, some nibbling, and even some hard biting on occasion. Doubly lucky, my fiancé really lves to do all of this! I've always sorta wondered why so many guys don't like some extra pressure/intensity. Variety!!
that is because my penis is not a dog chew toy and i'm uncut so it's more sensitive

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at a little over 6.5 girth my wife doesn't attempt to put to much of me in her mouth, but works the heck out of my head. she told me first time, "I can't get you in my mouth. no way" but she works it skillfully. gets me tremendously hard and huge. she rides me and we "explode" together more often than not.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girth mid-shaft is over 7", which has caused some problematic blowjobs, but I have to say, I frequently encounter men able to give me fantastic deep throat blowjobs. Then again, they probably have much more experience sucking dick than the average person does.

holy crap - you are a true traffic cone, looks like you start with a 5.0 glans and shoot up to over 8.0 at the base

I thought my 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth along my 8.5 inch length was conical

I haven't had a deepthroat in two years, since I grew my girth from a straight 5.5 to my current cone
can't find any female takers on Craigslist

My wife can get about four inches into her mouth and with a half tube of lube and a lot of foreplay - can take it all vaginally

BeauxEast

Formerly szadck
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mid-shaft, I'm 6.5". Vaginal has never been a problem, but anal is usually out of the question. As far as blowjobs, I've had some girls only be able to take the head, while others could get farther than mid-shaft. It all depends on the size of her mouth.

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Im 6.5"x5.5" and met up with a couple last weekend, she was sucking my dick and didnt even have half my dick in her mouth before she started to gag while I was cumming. It kinda sucked a bit cause it felt like a ruined orgasm and I shot onto the bed and on the shoulder of the boyfriend lol. She cleaned me up and they kissed, texted me the next day saying she liked it and the taste. Im not that big but id like to find a girl who can take me all the way.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mid-shaft, I'm 6.5". Vaginal has never been a problem, but anal is usually out of the question. As far as blowjobs, I've had some girls only be able to take the head, while others could get farther than mid-shaft. It all depends on the size of her mouth.
From the looks of it, in addition to your girth, the very impressive length of your cock explains why girls can only get as much of mid-shaft down their throats.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im 6.5"x5.5" and met up with a couple last weekend, she was sucking my dick and didnt even have half my dick in her mouth before she started to gag while I was cumming. It kinda sucked a bit cause it felt like a ruined orgasm and I shot onto the bed and on the shoulder of the boyfriend lol. She cleaned me up and they kissed, texted me the next day saying she liked it and the taste. Im not that big but id like to find a girl who can take me all the way.

That thing looks much bigger than 6.5 by 5.5, which might explain your difficulty finding a girl that can take it all the way. Are you sure you know how to use a measuring tape? (wink)

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
good to see girth discussions picking up in number

one of the odd things in the sex discussion world is men saying size of penis via length... of course, exceptions to the rule, but the key is girth followed by girth and then girth and then to an extent length important

BeauxEast

Formerly szadck
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the looks of it, in addition to your girth, the very impressive length of your cock explains why girls can only get as much of mid-shaft down their throats.

This is also very true. I've got to admit though, I love it when a girl struggles to fit me in her mouth.

Reactions: sizeking87

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 6.5" MSEG. My experience has been that most women tend to have trouble with BJs for any extended amount of time due to my girth. Sex is fine, but most need a little adjustment time during penetration. I've also found that many times the women I've been with start getting a bit sore if sex goes on too long. I've never had a woman turn me down because of my girth but I have had one girlfriend who had trouble with my size and sex was obviously uncomfortable for her.

Just my two cents. Everyone is different and has different preferences so user results may vary.

Reactions: lapdog2001

realfake

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
around 5-5.5 girth and 7-7.5 length here

I would say it depends entirely on the woman.
BUT, the majority of partners I have had, (generally smaller framed women, because thats my type)
most of them cannot take a true deep, hard, fucking. or even a gentle lovemaking for very long.

So I would say around my size is big enough for 75% of women. all subjective though

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm about 6.5" MSEG. My experience has been that most women tend to have trouble with BJs for any extended amount of time due to my girth. Sex is fine, but most need a little adjustment time during penetration. I've also found that many times the women I've been with start getting a bit sore if sex goes on too long. I've never had a woman turn me down because of my girth but I have had one girlfriend who had trouble with my size and sex was obviously uncomfortable for her.

Just my two cents. Everyone is different and has different preferences so user results may vary.
What is.... MSEG plz.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a bi guy and I wear dentures so sucking my regular (6"x9") is not a problem. And as far as anal goes, I bought a tapered butt plug and within a week or two of stretching my anus, I can take him with no trouble at all as far as girth is concerned. And when he first starts to screw me, he goes deeper and deeper while I move my ass around and , that seems to straighten out my rectum so he's not hitting what ever it is up there that hurts.