Girth increase

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone!

Im 7.5-8" in length and 5" girth. Im wanting to increase my girth. I have been trying a bit of jelqing and clamping but only about an hour or so a week. Are these the best exercises to do for a girth gain or any other recommendations?
How much time should i spend on exercises a week and after how long should i notice a gain?

Kelvinc

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can do whatsoever, but hardly can change something... Some people say that PE halp them to gain in girth about an inch, but nothing confirmed. You can try. but then enjoy in your game... Me personaly do PE for the last half year, but no some changes (It was and is still the same 8x6)... But I enjoy playing and if some result comes out of that then fine...

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Nick4444, your link doesnt seem to be working, is it suppose to go straight to the article?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelqing and clamping will gain girth over time. 1 hour a week total is probably too little. You probably want to jelq 3 days and clamp 2 ea session lasting 10-20 mins ea. Jelqing should be 200-300 jelqs (remember warmup and cooldown) and clamp you should do 5-10mins x 2-3 sets.

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Darkone,

Thanks, will try that routine, prob only doing about 100-150 jelqs a seesion so will incease it slightly. Im using elastic bands as a clamp, is this any good?

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im increasing my flaccid length with fast size.

jelquing to me seems bad to me. contorting your member 100 times over.while you hook jumper cables up to your nipples.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do u guys find this true? If you jelq for 5 minutes, and then have sex or just get hard .... I felt bigger.

D_sneeze

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
guys, pe an such things involve squeezing the penis, forcing blood into the tissue, therefore expanding the volume of blood the penis can hold, doin this manually can get tirring. a penis pump does exactly the same thing using a vacuum. u can find these on ebay for as little as £7, arrives in a few days. ive tried both measures, an to be honest a pump works better, im average size, 5.75''. but every1 wants a thicker cock. now the pump doesnt do anything for length 4 me, but immediatly after use my cock has reached 6.5'' in girth, but this goes down as the blood leaves. but is maintains about a 6'' girth for a couple of days, an reaches normal after about a week. the instructions say use up to an hour a day, which is fine with me. but trust me, havin a 6.5'' cock, if only 4 a few hrs is awsome! so the 6'' for a few days is good too. so i reccomend a pump as manually u will never reach these sizes, as essentially its the same workout for the same result, but different means.
Get a pump!
my only warning is that if u have a 4skin, it will puff up for an hr or so, but goes down after. if u have a 6''+ cock, get a longer pump as u will be too long for the pump.

any questions pm me

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know what a clamp is but it sounds pretty hurtful and alittle extreme. why put yourself through it,why not just become a dickhead. girls love those too.

mingemasher

1st Like
Media
Hi everyone!

Im 7.5-8" in length and 5" girth. Im wanting to increase my girth. I have been trying a bit of jelqing and clamping but only about an hour or so a week. Are these the best exercises to do for a girth gain or any other recommendations?
How much time should i spend on exercises a week and after how long should i notice a gain?

Kelvinc
I've been working at it for years. Bit of blood at first but I persevered. Used thick rubber rings in various sizes. You trap the blood in your erect cock and keep pumping with your pc muscle. My girth goes over 6" now on a good day. It takes time and perseverance. I was average before.

I would say jelqing is one of the best ways to increase penis size but I have been using a herbal pill called as Vimax. So far it has worked for me and my penis which was initially measuring 5 inches when flaccid has now reached 5.5 inches in 3 months. So Kelvinc, my suggestion is spend 15 minutes on Jelqing and use this herbal pill and be patient because results would take atleast a months to show.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Darkone,

Thanks, will try that routine, prob only doing about 100-150 jelqs a seesion so will incease it slightly. Im using elastic bands as a clamp, is this any good?
Elastic bands? What we would call rubber bands on this side of the Atlantic? Just be very careful with anything narrow.

You might want to see if you can find a cable clamp.

Cable Tie Wraps Replaced by Patented New Clamp!

They are wider, you can pad them for use, and they are easy to quickly release. Just make sure to use these carefully as well.

All that said, if you're looking for girth, I'd suggest that you look into pumping as well, if you have enough privacy to buy and use a pump. (The nice thing about cable clamps and clamping is that they are small and innocuous.)