Girth Increased

D

deleted1846971

As of a few weeks ago my girth has increased from 6in to 6.5in. I’ve had a 6in girth all of my adult life. I would like to find out what led to this increase in size. I have measured myself 4 separate times now including once by my girl and it’s held steady at 6.5inches.

What could cause this to happen?

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want the increase and its causing no issues, congrats!

Have you started going to the gym more? Changed diet? Been less stressed? Quit a habit like smoking or drinking? I hear all these can increase your bloodflow and therefore erection quality, making your erection bigger than it was before.

How old are you? Just curious as I hear people say they get a girth increase in 20s

D

deleted1846971

If you want the increase and its causing no issues, congrats!

Have you started going to the gym more? Changed diet? Been less stressed? Quit a habit like smoking or drinking? I hear all these can increase your bloodflow and therefore erection quality, making your erection bigger than it was before.

How old are you? Just curious as I hear people say they get a girth increase in 20s

I changed my diet and I’m in my 30s. I mentioned earlier that MAYBE diet is the precipitating factor because I don’t have a better answer anyway. You bring up several good points regardless. If I improve workout habits maybe I’ll improve blood flow and gain more in size.

D

deleted1774761

I changed my diet and I’m in my 30s. I mentioned earlier that MAYBE diet is the precipitating factor because I don’t have a better answer anyway. You bring up several good points regardless. If I improve workout habits maybe I’ll improve blood flow and gain more in size.
Congrats for the mystery gains. I bet most guys would love to find out they've gained half an inch in girth!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Keto helps reduce inflammation caused by sugars, this helps the blood flow more freely. You have probably experienced an increase in testosterone too which has a direct effect on cock size. I've been a carnivore/ketovore for over a year but wasn't lucky enough to get fast girth gains like you but my cock does seem to get much harder than when carbs were included in my diet.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
I recently changed up my diet (keto), but this side effect was not discussed. If I knew Keto could do miracles I would have been Keto 10 years ago. Maybe you’re right and it’s improved blood flow which led to increased size.
Were you obese?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keto helps reduce inflammation caused by sugars, this helps the blood flow more freely. You have probably experienced an increase in testosterone too which has a direct effect on cock size. I've been a carnivore/ketovore for over a year but wasn't lucky enough to get fast girth gains like you but my cock does seem to get much harder than when carbs were included in my diet.

careful here , a lot of bro science and complete nonsense in you post . Testosterone has zero effect on penis size , only eq .

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
careful here , a lot of bro science and complete nonsense in you post . Testosterone has zero effect on penis size , only eq .
Read what you wrote again, slowly.

Low erection quality = smaller size

Testosterone = high erection quality = larger size

There is no nonsense in what I was suggesting.

just_n8_01

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wellll it won't increase your max erection size though over time. You'll just be as hard as possible. So it's not truly making it bigger over time

Reactions: Mario_Silva

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read what you wrote again, slowly.

Low erection quality = smaller size

Testosterone = high erection quality = larger size

There is no nonsense in what I was suggesting.

Oh knock your nonsense off. Hormones have zero effect on fully erect size. Of course 1/2 and erect penis is smaller than a fully erect penis. Also, DHT is more involved with that than testosterone. Either way neither hormone has any relevance to size.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media