Going balls deep.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I think there might be a "magic length" for each woman that is just right so as to allow close pubic contact (with indirect clitoral stimulation) and simultaneous stimulation of whatever deep vaginal area (cul-de-sac or AFE) is effective in triggering orgasm, and I suspect for many that length is around 7" or a little more.

The partners I have had who were highly vaginally orgasmic seemed to be such that we had just that perfect fit so that with maximal insertion I could feel that I was exerting a bit of pressure at the end of their vaginal canal. But there were other women who did not seem to find that sensation of deep vaginal pressure stimulating, or were indifferent to it, so I don't think this is something that applies to all women.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course all women are different. Subgirrl likes hers pounded in and out. Others like the whole orange juicer squeezer grinder sensation. Others yet, don't give a damn about it, and others hate it, hate it, hate it.

Mmmm . . . I do love my pounding. However, I wouldn't say no if you decided to treat me like an orange juicer either. If it's at my deep spot, it's good, whatever you're doing.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea probably inch either side of 7 depending on the woman.

Girth also plays a role in this too. That stretched and full feeling she gets through the entire vaginal canal and the entrance with her lips spread at base of penis.

Big_Red_Man13

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first guy we had 3some with was a bit longer than my husband's and never experienced anything longer than 6", I didn't know what to expect. I always enjoy sex with my husband and have amazing orgasms with his 6"x6", he know how to use it as well, but that extra inch or so the other guy had, although he was thinner than my husband, I even whispered to my husband about not feeling this guy as much as I do him but when he pushed that last inch (balls deep) in, he touched a sweet spot deep inside me, something my husband couldn't reach. That put my whole body in a state of orgasm, as he kept pushing his penis deeper, the intensity kept increasing, he kept going harder and faster combined with his pelvis rubbing on my clit that gave me an orgasm like no other. That was an experience I'll never forget. I did try with other guys who were bigger and longer but so far no one else managed to touch that spot.

For your question about everything happens at the base, in a way yes it does but when a guy reaches that spot with his dick at balls deep length, its something else. And don't go thinking if you have large penis you can find that spot. I don't know about other women but for me there is a certain length to get it just right, anything longer or shorter wouldn't work, for me at least.
Fire, You sound just like my wife, she cums hard and usually squirts, when I go balls deep and hit that spot down deep. I am not sure what it is, I feel it with my head, and I think I am hitting just below her cervix. All I know is when I hit it, she goes nuts.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm . . . I do love my pounding. However, I wouldn't say no if you decided to treat me like an orange juicer either. If it's at my deep spot, it's good, whatever you're doing.

MrsR did something magnificent the last time we fucked. She's propped herself on top of me and pressed deep and back until my cock couldn't go any further in and just sat there. She tried moving a couple of times, but I scolded her and told her to sit perfectly still for a bit. I could feel her backstop straining hard against my cockhead, which only made made it stiffer and more engorged. I swear I could feel her heartbeat through my cock, we were so still.

She then begged if she could start moving, it was too anguishing for her to just let it press so deep without movement. I told her she could, if she could just do it very slowly and with very, very small movements. The sensations were totally, utterly indescribable. I could feel my shaft wanting to buckle from her backstop pressing back on me, but we kept it deep and stretched her in and up and in and down. If she tried moving faster, I'd stop her and she just slowed down to minute jerks. Almost like a thumb pressing down on the knots of a stiff muscle.

She came about 3 or 4 times from that and had to stop from the soreness. The next round, I plan to make her do it longer. Absolute heaven. It seemed the more she came, the further in we were able to go from the tenting.

When she finally got off my cock (pun intended), it was coated with so much white goo. She had some of it herself on her labia which I hungrily licked it off while she sucked the goo off of my cock as well.

Girth also plays a role in this too. That stretched and full feeling she gets through the entire vaginal canal and the entrance with her lips spread at base of penis.

Agree with this. On another thread someone mentioned about a long pencil dick poking her deep spot ending up feeling more irritating than pleasurable. I think a proper stretching on all dimensions is in order. A bit more length than she is deep to give her the proper motivation to rub her clit on your pubic bone when she's on top.

The base girth can also splay out the "crura"(Crus of clitoris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) giving the clit even more lovely sensations.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MrsR did something magnificent the last time we fucked. She's propped herself on top of me and pressed deep and back until my cock couldn't go any further in and just sat there. She tried moving a couple of times, but I scolded her and told her to sit perfectly still for a bit. I could feel her backstop straining hard against my cockhead, which only made made it stiffer and more engorged. I swear I could feel her heartbeat through my cock, we were so still.

She then begged if she could start moving, it was too anguishing for her to just let it press so deep without movement. I told her she could, if she could just do it very slowly and with very, very small movements. The sensations were totally, utterly indescribable. I could feel my shaft wanting to buckle from her backstop pressing back on me, but we kept it deep and stretched her in and up and in and down. If she tried moving faster, I'd stop her and she just slowed down to minute jerks. Almost like a thumb pressing down on the knots of a stiff muscle.

Wow - this is exactly what I do when I'm on top!!!! Not necessarily purposefully, mind you. Well, it's partially purposeful. I just start doing what feels good (moving very, very slowly, whilst grinding my deep spot down on his cock), and before I get very far, I orgasm. So then I try again - orgasm. And then I end up so floaty I can't focus anymore :redface:. But I do, in essence, do what you've described here (beautiful description BTW :biggrin1:).

She came about 3 or 4 times from that and had to stop from the soreness. The next round, I plan to make her do it longer. Absolute heaven. It seemed the more she came, the further in we were able to go from the tenting.

When she finally got off my cock (pun intended), it was coated with so much white goo. She had some of it herself on her labia which I hungrily licked it off while she sucked the goo off of my cock as well.

Goo is good :biggrin1::tongue:.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AlteredEgo, this is not sarcasm when I say thanks for the diagram. And the mention of the posterior fornix. I honestly did not even know these spots existed. This is my first time really looking at a diagram of the insides of a woman.

Although, I guess it won't do me too well. I don't think I will ever be able to reach there, at least according to the personal experience of Mike7, subgirrl, and redbear52. I don't even think I will know when I have reached there.

Thank you for the kind words, NoH8. :)

Wow, RawDog. That was a very erotic and informative post. My girlfriend is visiting me tonight at university, so I'm going to really take in some of these pointers. I mean I've always heard the phrase "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." Haha, this ocean has no motion. I'm one of those just guys who thrust. And yeah, I don't really pay attention to every detail inside of there that my cock's feeling. Tonight I'm gonna. Anyways, I'm going to say I don't know if we're a perfect match (my cock to her pussy), but I still think the sex is fantastic and I'm not going to sit here and wish our measurements were different.

Petite, fantastic. Another corkscrew recommendation. I'm going to try this out. And keep our pelvises rubbing against each other. I hope it's going to feel great for her clit.

Mike7, I don't know how odd it is, but after I orgasm, or my girlfriend does, we're usually done with sex. We don't go on afterwards. We lose interest. And just spoon or fall asleep. I know I've heard that dudes lose interest after they come, but how common is this for women? Because I do always hear of this multiple orgasm thing from them. Any opinions on this, ladies?

I hope I am not coming across as Autistic or anything. This thread kind of has just evolved into "take in and absorb as much information as possible" for me. It's nice and thank you for contributing.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't underestimate yourself MrHangman, you are still young and sex is a continuing journey. So much of it is in the mind not the size of the parts. Some women may be born multi-orgasmic I don't know but for others it's a learned process that comes after much experience. Good luck tonight!

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't really been able to go buckwild / Balls deep for a while. Maybe its my partners or just that i grew not that long ago, not sure.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I think there might be a "magic length" for each woman that is just right so as to allow close pubic contact (with indirect clitoral stimulation) and simultaneous stimulation of whatever deep vaginal area (cul-de-sac or AFE) is effective in triggering orgasm, and I suspect for many that length is around 7" or a little more.

The partners I have had who were highly vaginally orgasmic seemed to be such that we had just that perfect fit so that with maximal insertion I could feel that I was exerting a bit of pressure at the end of their vaginal canal. But there were other women who did not seem to find that sensation of deep vaginal pressure stimulating, or were indifferent to it, so I don't think this is something that applies to all women.

My partner is the most multi-orgasmic woman I have ever met (and a genuine squirter too). At her most orgasmic, her vagina goes into a succession of rippling contractions, peaking every 30 seconds or so...to the point where I lose count. But, interestingly, she discovered this talent not with her massively hung ex-husband, but with the middle two fingers of my hand stroking the roof of her vagina, not more than three inches inside. Before we ever had full penetrative sex. Boy was I surprised at her reaction, but not as surprised as she was. She'd never had a vaginal orgasm in 15 years of marriage to horse-dick!

So from that point on I never worried about being only a 7" large average!

Out of a list of many g/fs, she is the only one in her class.....no two the same!

From

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although, I guess it won't do me too well. I don't think I will ever be able to reach there, at least according to the personal experience of Mike7, subgirrl, and redbear52. I don't even think I will know when I have reached there.

Don't take our experiences too much to heart. Every woman is different. Some are longer than others and some shorter. You may well come across a woman one day whose deep spot you can reach.

Also, remember that not everyone enjoys deep spot stimulation. If you are with a woman who doesn't enjoy deep spot stimulation, it doesn't matter a jot if you can't reach it.

And keep in mind that the deep spot isn't the ONLY orgasmic spot. Most women have several areas that are great for producing orgasmic sensations, and some of these are actually more easily stimulated by average sized men.

Wow, RawDog. That was a very erotic and informative post.

As usual :biggrin1:.

My girlfriend is visiting me tonight at university, so I'm going to really take in some of these pointers. I mean I've always heard the phrase "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." Haha, this ocean has no motion. I'm one of those just guys who thrust.

I LOVE thrusting. It's my favourite thing. But it should never be the only thing. One thing that I absolutely love is when he keeps his cock inside me to the hilt and stays totally still, while I clench around it. It's especially good when done right after orgasm, and usually sets off another one pretty quickly.

Anyways, I'm going to say I don't know if we're a perfect match (my cock to her pussy), but I still think the sex is fantastic and I'm not going to sit here and wish our measurements were different.

That's just how it should be :smile:.

Mike7, I don't know how odd it is, but after I orgasm, or my girlfriend does, we're usually done with sex. We don't go on afterwards. We lose interest. And just spoon or fall asleep. I know I've heard that dudes lose interest after they come, but how common is this for women? Because I do always hear of this multiple orgasm thing from them. Any opinions on this, ladies?

Some women are multi orgasmic. Some aren't. From what I've heard, read etc, it seems that there are many more multi orgasmic women on LPSG than there are in RL. But then, maybe people just don't talk about it in RL.

Personally, I think we all have a sort of baseline capacity, but that that capacity can be expanded. ie. I think we can learn to be more orgasmic.

Regarding losing interest: I have heard an occasional woman on here say that they lose interest after one orgasm. I've also heard a few women (myself and AE come to mind) say that they fall asleep (or want to) after sex. That's not necessarily after one orgasm though.

I hope I am not coming across as Autistic or anything. This thread kind of has just evolved into "take in and absorb as much information as possible" for me. It's nice and thank you for contributing.

You have to learn somewhere and sometime. What better place than LPSG! I learn new stuff here all the time.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it is worth, most of the women I have slept with were of the one and done variety. A few were multi-orgasmic and the others would occasionally have two, or on a really good day, three.

My wife generally can only stand to have one clitoral orgasm. She rarely has obvious orgasms with vaginal sex, but she tells me she has "little ones" and will sometimes have several of whatever those are after she has a clitoral orgasm.

After I have an orgasm I get sort of charged up and want to go do something. My wife wants to take a nap most of the time.

As for women in whom I could feel myself touching the end of their vaginal canal during intercourse, for every one that seemed to orgasm from it, there was another who didn't particularly like it and usually requested a change in position, or that I not go so deep. And there were a couple who loved it about 4 or 5 days a month, and hated it the rest of the time.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel that if I can't make my partner cum I have not done my job, when she cums multiple times it makes me feel like more of a man.
As far as balls deep goes she used to have difficulty taking me without pain till I got her aroused but these days it's less of a problem. I probably take more time with fore play than I used to or the fact that we have kids may have also made it easier.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel that if I can't make my partner cum I have not done my job, when she cums multiple times it makes me feel like more of a man.

Be careful of believing in this one too thoroughly. Much (although definitely not all) of a woman's orgasmic ability is external to the man's ability to control it.

Some examples at extreme ends of the scale:

A highly orgasmic woman may be able to orgasm very easily, even if the guy is utterly useless in bed. Just because she orgasms, it doesn't mean he's done a good job.

A woman who doesn't orgasm often because of psychological issues, or because she doesn't understand the way her body works. The guy could be the most caring and skilled lover in the world, but the woman in this example isn't going to orgasm until she learns to understand her body or deals with her psychological issues.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realise that it is different for every women and that what works with one may not work for another. The comment that it makes me feel like a man was more to do with the fact that I feel bad if I can't make her climax and I feel good when she does, sex to me is about having her enjoy if more than just for my needs.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I absolutely love to bury myself to the hilt inside my GF, unfortunately it causes her discomfort and pain so I can only indulge in it for a few seconds at a time before having to pull back and relieve the pressure down there as she puts it.

She says its a pain/pleasure kind of feeling as far as sensations go, but moreso pain especially when I am rock hard and nearing 8 inches of insertable lenght, at that point its too much for her and I have to thrust slowly to bottom out that last inch during those times and pull back after 2-3 seconds so as to not cause her pain.

I admit I would love it if she were the type of woman that could orgasm from this kind of deep grinding/fucking as it would turn me on like nothing else, but hey she is built the way she is so its not to be. As far as other partners are concerned, honestly it has been so many years since I have slept with someone else I don`t even recall what reactions I elicited when going all the way, don`t even remember if I did go all the way inside them or not.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realise that it is different for every women and that what works with one may not work for another. The comment that it makes me feel like a man was more to do with the fact that I feel bad if I can't make her climax and I feel good when she does, sex to me is about having her enjoy if more than just for my needs.

But that's just my point. With some women, no one could MAKE them climax, and with others they could cum a 100 times with ANY guy, even if he was terrible in bed. It doesn't really sound very nice, but our orgasms aren't always anything to do with our partner.

(Of course, often our orgasms are very much because of our partner).

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But that's just my point. With some women, no one could MAKE them climax, and with others they could cum a 100 times with ANY guy, even if he was terrible in bed. It doesn't really sound very nice, but our orgasms aren't always anything to do with our partner.

(Of course, often our orgasms are very much because of our partner).

I agree with you. If a woman is not in the "right" frame of mind she is probably not going to orgasm no matter what the guy does.

Those women that I have known who were multiply orgasmic, and the few who were vaginally multiply orgasmic all seemed to be very comfortable with themselves and their bodies. They also (I think) were very comfortable with me, and indeed some did not orgasm the first time or two we had sex.

These women seemed to have a very good handle on what they needed to achieve orgasm and were not too shy to make suggestions or go about doing just what they needed to do. One in particular, had phenomenal vaginal muscles and great control over them and could use them to trigger orgasms for herself (and me). I think she could have made the marble penis on Michelangelo's David spurt.