Going balls deep.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MrHangman, Mar 28, 2011.

1. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi, I just had a question I wanted to ask the female community. I'm sorry if this has been asked many times before. I really am not trying to clutter up your board with anything that will elicit a response like the above poster. That makes me nervous to post here. But here it goes.

I've always heard that how deep you go does not really matter for a woman, and that most of the penetration stimulation occurs at the base. I hope I am not wording that wrong.

I was just wondering if you could describe what it feels like when a guy goes balls deep on you. When I'm having sex with a woman and I go all the way, like giving that last little push (bone pressed? I don't know the proper terminology) I can see a change in expression. A slight moment of pleasure and maybe pain.

I'm not radically endowed and I'm not here to discuss my penis. I'm just wondering if that last half inch actually makes a difference in sensation.

2. dranko

dranko Member

Good question and since I'm not a woman I can't tell you what it feels like, but I can tell you that my wife doesn't enjoy it at all when I hit "bottom". But I understand that this might not apply to all women.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't worry about AE's post unless you intend on attacking or criticizing women who answer your thread for holding opinions that you think we shouldn't have or for having the "wrong" opinions, after you specifically have asked us to give you our honest opinions. I think you can understand how that would be rude and irritating.

It doesn't matter to me. I am either missing or I haven't "discovered" the erogenous zone in my cul-de-sac the way that subgirrl, submissivegirl83, Mickeylee, and Enid have described it, and I am envious of the experiences they've described. For me, fun during sex is all about grinding because I enjoy my g-spot and I can't orgasm without involving my clitoris. A too long penis gets in the way if he can't go balls deep in me because then I can't grind, and that's less fun for me.

I dislike it as well, so much that we both often joke about how much it would be better if his penis was shorter, although we could just as easily place the blame on me and say that it would be better if my vagina was longer, but it's a compliment in disguise to say that a man's penis is too long and not a compliment to say a woman's vagina is too short.

#3 petite, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  4. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The first guy we had 3some with was a bit longer than my husband's and never experienced anything longer than 6", I didn't know what to expect. I always enjoy sex with my husband and have amazing orgasms with his 6"x6", he know how to use it as well, but that extra inch or so the other guy had, although he was thinner than my husband, I even whispered to my husband about not feeling this guy as much as I do him but when he pushed that last inch (balls deep) in, he touched a sweet spot deep inside me, something my husband couldn't reach. That put my whole body in a state of orgasm, as he kept pushing his penis deeper, the intensity kept increasing, he kept going harder and faster combined with his pelvis rubbing on my clit that gave me an orgasm like no other. That was an experience I'll never forget. I did try with other guys who were bigger and longer but so far no one else managed to touch that spot.

For your question about everything happens at the base, in a way yes it does but when a guy reaches that spot with his dick at balls deep length, its something else. And don't go thinking if you have large penis you can find that spot. I don't know about other women but for me there is a certain length to get it just right, anything longer or shorter wouldn't work, for me at least.

#4 fire77, Mar 28, 2011
  5. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Wife comes hard and often from deep spot. I've asked her to describe what she feels and she says it's hard to put in words. Spread open or filled up is about all she can describe. Her emotions spill over, primal release.

#5 Mike7, Mar 28, 2011
  6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Well, I guess Petite has already answered this one for me :tongue:.

However, as Petite knows, I can still have plenty of orgasms from shorter guys.

Don't be envious! You have fantastic orgasms of your own!

7. Opalite

Gold Member

For me personally, isn't as precise of a science as it is for Fire77; just anything above a certain size will do the same. And while it is true that fisically, the first few inches (I thought the first 3, but please correct me if I'm wrong here) of a lady's vagina are the most sensative, it does not mean everything beyond that is completely numb! Going deeper, no matter what your size is, will increase the amount of tissue stimulated.

Though, going deeper or "going ballsdeep" does not always have to mean hitting the "bottom", and for me this part is size related; the cul-de-sac can be very, very sensitive. I usually experience it as both quite painfull as well as highly orgasmic and pleasurable and because of that last part really worth going through those first uncomfortable moments. And while that might sound quite extreme, "pain" does not necessarilly have to mean agony and suffering - and is basically nothing more than a sensory overload. It's intense. Not at all the same as a "normal" vaginal orgasm, nor like a clitoral one.. if anything I think anal orgasms are (for me, personally) the closest thing to it.

8. ruffboy

Gold Member

i love to hear you talk....

9. Incocknito

Gold Member

I've noticed that when I jam my cock all the way in, as far as it will go, there's an extra deep...sigh from her :)

Most women have that sort of reaction. I think it's the extra depth of penetration that does it. Or maybe in my case the vaginal opening is being stretched more since I'm thickest at the base.

Another popular position is for a woman to be on top and again for me to jam my cock all the way into her and just hold it there for her to grind on.

I'd be interested to see more female responses :)

10. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on my level of arousal Petite. So far with a partner I've been able to have balls deep penetration without discomfort if I'm fully aroused. So far I haven't had to worry about the to long issue you're having. Being able to go all the way down is most pleasurable to me due to the dual stimulation of grinding down as deep as it goes and being able to rub my clit against my partner.

#10 HiddenLacey, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
  11. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Please grind and pound my backstop all you want. No feeling like it. :tongue:

12. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dranko, when you say "hit bottom" do you mean hitting the cervix? I don't mean doing that, I have not met a vagina I could do that with. What I mean is there's the normal responses you get during sex, and then there's a different one you get when you stick that last piece of meat in there.

Petite, that's interesting. My girlfriend loves grinding. For me, grinding doesn't feel better than thrusting. I hope we're talking about the same thing. But as long as it feels great for her and not so great for me, I'm glad because I'll last longer. :p

Fire77, thank you. There must just a certain spot in some women that some cocks can reach. I had this experience with a past girlfriend. I don't think I have it with my current girlfriend, unfortunately.

Katt, ah this post is the kind of post I was hoping to receive because it is kind of what my line of thoughts were like, except I know nothing about the anal orgasm. I notice that you women keep saying cul-de-sac. Should I Google this? I don't necessarily know what you are talking about. I'm sorry. Thank you, balls deep isn't necessarily hitting bottom (although for the average man on this site, I guess it might be) and thanks for stating the obvious (I mean this as a compliment!!) that past the three inch mark, it's still sensitive. I don't know why I had the impression that it becomes a dead zone or something.

Thanks Incocknito, but I guess it's a case by case type of thing because my cock is thickest at the top, but maybe that's the extra wince when I go further than usual?

Thank you all for the responses. I tried responding to everyone. I don't mean to make this all about me, I'm just trying to learn a thing or two. :p

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. The last half inch makes a difference in the sensation. I prefer for my lover to be able to grind against the posterior fornix (and to know how to do it without striking my cervix, which he must pass in order to reach the posterior fornix). A normal, healthy vagina has feeling all the way through, and the deeper regions tend to be sensitive to pressure, as opposed to friction.

And then there's the way his mound feels against my clit when he's all the way in. And the way it sometimes stings right at my entry when he flexes his pubococcygeus muscles while he's all the way in. Very nice.

What does my thread have to do with you or this topic? It seems irrelevant (provided you don't tell us how to feel about the last half inch after we tell you we feel differently about it). Also, you do not get to dictate the nature of the responses you get. You make your posts, and you take your chances.

#13 AlteredEgo, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  14. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was trying to search through posts on this forum to see if I could find the topic I was creating so I could read or post there instead of making a new topic. I see so many negative responses all of the time, and I was trying to avoid such a thing. Like people saying and providing hyper links how a topic has been discussed here, here, and here, or like the quote I posted from you being angry about the men who post in the women's forum. During my search I came across your post, and I thought it was a good example of what I was trying to avoid. I come in peace. That's the only message I was trying to establish.

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you for the clarification. For the record, I am not now, and never have been angry about the men who post in the Women's Issues forum. There are many of us here, however, both male and female, who are angry about a specific type of behavior that some men who post in this forum exhibit. I wasn't talking to you. Trust me.

#15 AlteredEgo, Mar 30, 2011
  16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

The cds is also known as the posterior fornix (as mentioned by AE) and the deep spot. For those of us who like it deep, it's usually because we have (and enjoy) deep spot/cds/pf orgasms (although of course, that doesn't apply to everyone).

The depth that is needed to reach that spot is different for everyone. For me the magic number is 7".

You missed me. I didn't say much of substance though :tongue:

17. NoH8

NoH8 Member

Albums:
    Interesting, I learned something. An ex-girlfriend used to like longer cocks because of this deep level pressure. At the time I thought she was talking about pressure on her cervix, or opening her cervix, but now I think she might have been describing this deep spot, cul-de-sac is a nice word for it.

Do any women here enjoy pressure on the cervix? Can the cervix be opened by a cock? Would that be painful or good?

BTW Hangman, I think you successfully established the right tone for this thread. You come across as genuine and interested, nice.

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    (I've avoided replying to this thread since you asked the women, but since you've repsonded with asking the guys too, I figured it was free game now.)

If you want to see video pointers on how to properly grind the backstop (that's what I call our deepspot), search for a guy named Xavier Thicc. The problem with guys doing the stroking is that we seem to only do the whole in-out-in-out deal without really grinding. If you have the proper girth and length, do go balls deep, stay there, push in, and relish in the heat deep inside her and oush that backstop up and down, side to side, and rotate your hips.

Now, if the woman's in control, then she can go to town provided she's got the right depth to your length.

Of course all women are different. Subgirrl likes hers pounded in and out. Others like the whole orange juicer squeezer grinder sensation. Others yet, don't give a damn about it, and others hate it, hate it, hate it.

If I can't feel the backstop pushing back on me, the grinding doesn't do anything for me either. When my wife and I have that cockhead firmly rooted hard on her deep spot, the grinding magnifies the experience a thousandfold. When she cums and milks my cock, it feels like she wants more of me in her. The pleasure/pain of my cock not willing to go further in and her pussy pushing and sucking and pulling and squeezing and milking. Urgh, there's no feeling like it. Sort of a desperate hunger with consuming my whole cock and wanting, but not being able to handle, more of me inside her.

And yes, it becomes painful in an "Oh so good" way for me as well since she's gnashing down on my rigid cock and I can feel the base pressing back into my body like it's supporting her weight when she's on top of me.

Like I said earlier, the right combination of length and depth is important. With her on top, try putting a small pillow under your butt to get and extra inch in length.

I think the whole premise of "no sensation beyond 3" deep" is just to make everyone feel that size doesn't matter, end of story. Of course it matters, just not as much as we guys make it and a lot more than most women care to admit (outside of this site).

Do a search in lpsg for the term "backstop". You should find more information there too. CDS, posterior fornix, Pouch of Douglas, etc. are other searchwords too.

One more point I'd like to bring up... My wife has this way of "opening up" when we nudgefuck her deep spot. After about two or so orgasms, this pocket seems to reveal itself and starts squeezing my cockhead pretty vigorously when I enter. Almost like a popping sensation when I first work it in.

#18 RawDog, Mar 30, 2011
  19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't like to just sit on a cock and rotate my hips, that's not what I meant by grinding but I see how my wording was confusing. I just don't enjoy just a straight in-and-out as much as I like it done with a bit of a corkscrew motion. For me, what I mean by grinding is a sort of rotation of the hips with every thrust so that when my pelvis meets his, we're rubbing, not bouncing against each other, which can't be done at all if his penis is too long for me.

It can also be done with a front-to-back motion when pelvis meets pelvis at the end of every thrust, which is what I do most of the time when we have sex standing up, but again, it isn't a bounce-bounce-bounce motion, which minimizes clit and labial contact, but a thrust-rub-thrust-rub motion that drives me wild.

Since TheBF is too long, what I do when I'm on top is rub my pubis mont against the front of his belly, dragging my pubis mont against him with every up and down stroke, which gives me a lot of clitoral stimulation.

#19 petite, Mar 30, 2011
  20. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah no cervix contact, you go under and past that into deep spot which has various names. Agree that it's deep pressure she feels there. Also agree on the grinding backstop, we call it pressing deep but same thing, putting deep pressure by holding and rocking deeply. She comes instantly once she learned to process the intense feelings it brings. Highly repeatable orgasms. She can wear herself out coming so much.

Interesting comment about a magic size that hits both deep spot and outer vaginal area (clit, vulva) at same time. That might account for 7-8" being very popular size mentipned by women. Not too big and not too small.

Draft saved Draft deleted