Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
commando is the only way to go! i love to swing and show off in my gym shorts and sweats. do it daily. nothing better than letting your cock do its thing in a pair of gym shorts. fun times had by all!

Would love to see you walk and swing by me at the gym!!! ;-). (just viewed your gymn shorts pix...NICE!!!)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've always wondered what is it like to go commando, to not wear any underwear?

It's like suddenly wondering why you spent so much money on underwear.

should i try it?

Hell yes. Especially if you're wondering what it's like.

if so anytime?

You may want to layer up in extreme cold. Otherwise, yeah. I always go commando. Unless, as exwhyzee pointed out, it's going to look obnoxious.

in public or just at home?

Why not both? Perhaps you'd be more comfortable doing it at home first?

can people tell you're naked underneath??

You're always naked underneath your clothes.

any tips i should know?

Just be extra careful to do up your fly.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I had to go get my iPad out of my car the other day so I through on a t shirt and a pair of gym shorts - like the short kind we use to wear in PE in the 70s. I walked out and down the hall, turned and went down the stairs and there it was a mirror which showed my PA hanging out the bottom. It got me going hard. I quickly got to the car, got my iPad and got back to my condo before I was really showing.

Hmmmmm. I wonder what you did when you got back to your condo...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Commando 99.99% of the time and I love it. I go without underwear at home, at work and casually. In fact, had a dentist appt this afternoon and had on sweats with nothing underneath, felt great.

D

deleted300444

I always say I am going to become a comando guy, but each morning I forget and reach for the briefs.

But randomly through oyt the summer, jeans or cargo shorts without underwear is pretty normal for me.

D

deleted300444

I am going to see if I can go a week comando. I will report back.

Any others care to join me?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thoroughly enjoy going commando or wearing lose fitting boxers - same basic result. Junk swings freely and I love it. Problem is if I think about it at for a second I start boning sometimes leaving a bit of a spot on my pants.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I thoroughly enjoy going commando or wearing lose fitting boxers - same basic result. Junk swings freely and I love it. Problem is if I think about it at for a second I start boning sometimes leaving a bit of a spot on my pants.

Same happens to me. I can/do get hard very easily. Just a thought and I have pitched a tent everyone can enjoy or be horrified by. You think "Oh that will stop as you get older." I am not convinced that it will.

Makes me feel like a total perv on display. I, however, am a prude.