going commando??

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I used to be a "part time" comando, but 2 yrs ago I started being a 24/7.
Let me tell you (at least for me) it was a "one way trip": i have tryed recently to wear underwear and it felt extremely uncofortable!. My balls got used to hang free.
I sleep naked since 15, and nowadays it is impossible to wear pjs.

LuiS

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IF they will notice when you are commando in public? Depends on the size of your package and how tight or soft are your pants. The question is, do you want them to notice?

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
IF they will notice when you are commando in public? Depends on the size of your package and how tight or soft are your pants. The question is, do you want them to notice?

Why not? :tongue:

i've always wondered what is it like to go commando, to not wear any underwear?

should i try it? if so anytime? in public or just at home?
can people tell you're naked underneath??
any tips i should know?
What's the fucking big deal? Geeeezus, It's not as if Moses is going to part the fucking Sea for you....................No don't do it, it will change all time. :) :)

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've always wondered what is it like to go commando, to not wear any underwear?

should i try it? if so anytime? in public or just at home?
can people tell you're naked underneath??
any tips i should know?

It's not rocket science.... just don't wear your fucking underwear for a day... if you like it then don't wear them again tomorrow... If you don't like commando then put them back on, no one will be injured.:rolleyes:

Mark9591

Experimental Member
Media
I still going commando in jeans on and off ever since I was in jr high. I started it after noticed my friend wore no underwear

I went commando once, till the bastards crept up behind me.

I go commando 24/7 365. Agree with some of the other comments - once you try it you never go back

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is too funny!!! I was in a car accident 4 years ago - pretty serious one. In the emergency room, I was conscious yet wasn't doing well. They said they needed to cut my clothes off and I said to the male nurse "that's cool but I'm commando so don't be surprised!"...everyone in the emergency room laughed!

One other great thing about going comando... if you are in an accident you do not need to wrroy if you are wearing clean underwear :rolleyes:

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is too funny!!! I was in a car accident 4 years ago - pretty serious one. In the emergency room, I was conscious yet wasn't doing well. They said they needed to cut my clothes off and I said to the male nurse "that's cool but I'm commando so don't be surprised!"...everyone in the emergency room laughed!

I was in a accident. Totally unconcience. They cut all my clothes off so fast it really didn't matter WHAT youre wearing. Saving your life comes first. (I asked e gay male nurse about my lack of undies... And he told me the above... And nobody blinked an eye in the ER... They've seen it all! And another layer of useless cloth would have slowed them down! Hehee

henryontims

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i enjoy commando. i wear suits to work, and it gives me a power rush around the office and actually makes me feel more confident. A male colleague very visibly noticed my swinging cock as i entered his office for a meeting one morning when i was wearing a summer suit. Light grey, thin wool suits can be very revealing.

hanshoff

Just Browsing
Media
Yup, day two of commando at work. It is a nice "powerful" feeling. I also have noticed an increased flaccid size all day and my balls seem to hang lower and more full with no briefs to squeeze them into place. I love the occasional sound of my balls slapping my thighs. Does anyone else experience percussive nuts when commando?

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, day two of commando at work. It is a nice "powerful" feeling. I also have noticed an increased flaccid size all day and my balls seem to hang lower and more full with no briefs to squeeze them into place. I love the occasional sound of my balls slapping my thighs. Does anyone else experience percussive nuts when commando?

imagnie the 24/7/365 feeling! :) it's GREAT! (and fluffing the way it was designed to do!)

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Certainly have gone commando at work in suit. Great, masc feeling. Hang heavier etc. At gym, i have but w huge lowhangers, i feel it is respectful of other men in gym to jock it up. I hang heavy soft and have big big hangers. But loooove the feeling when i go commando. Also, like that phrase " percussive nuts". Well written. Mine slap and you can hear it. Lol. Proud of em. Used to be shy about em but now dont give a damn. They can all look in locker and showers. Im a man. And i have a big swinging low sac. F em if it offends!

D_trdcvfj

Experimental Member
Media
Certainly have gone commando at work in suit. Great, masc feeling. Hang heavier etc. At gym, i have but w huge lowhangers, i feel it is respectful of other men in gym to jock it up. I hang heavy soft and have big big hangers. But loooove the feeling when i go commando. Also, like that phrase " percussive nuts". Well written. Mine slap and you can hear it. Lol. Proud of em. Used to be shy about em but now dont give a damn. They can all look in locker and showers. Im a man. And i have a big swinging low sac. F em if it offends!

Couldn't have said it better. Let em look if they want, doesn't matter to me.

There's nothing better than summer time, +90°F, a good pair of loose cut off jeans / sweats or soccer shorts and some physical labor in the sun all day. Working up a good hard sweat commando is the best