Going commando

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like going commando is soft, well worn and well fitting jeans. its a great feeling and i find it easy to get a semi which looks good.

i'm a grower, rather than a shower and its also good to go commando in trackies, nice walking along with me bits hanging free and the the thin material can cling a bit and show off

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not huge, so showing is usually not a major problem when going commando, which is most of the summer. Just have a problem getting rid of the last drop when peeing. Don't like a little splotch on my shorts. Anyone else have that problem, or a solution other than tissue?

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i precum too much to consider going out commando in "polite" company. hell, the other night i went out in shorts and normal underwear and, after a few hours flirting with a nice fellow, looked down and saw a 4" diameter wet spot!

have been wearing boxers occasionally to encourage more ball hang though.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no underwear here pretty much most of the time. boxers for those times when its a must. jocks for the gym or sports. I don't worry about it being reveling..a bulge is a bulge..it's there! of course I am not obscene either...thats what the boxers are for with really light colored pants. a bulge or lump is ok in my opinion, even a discreet subtle VPL is ok, but a clear imagine of my cock through my pants is not right to expose to everyone I think.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't like going without some kind of support. I've tried goin commando and it wasn't a good idea! My ball for some reason always get in the way for even daily wear. I usually just wear plain breifs, but sometime a jockstrap makes me feel a lot more comfortable.:redface:

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a follow up to my follow up of an earlier post, been few weeks since i freeballed at squash, (see earlier posts) since that went well i gave gym workout a go without lined shorts and was ok, so now linerless shorts are the norm for me at gym.