Going down - too intimate?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by londonhanger, Jan 23, 2010.

1. londonhanger

londonhanger Active Member

Albums:
    Ok, so you’ve been seeing a guy for some time. You’ve done the cinema, the club, wined and dined (or whatever your typical dating ritual involves) and now you find yourself naked in bed together for the first time. If the guy takes the initiative and goes down on you without prompting do you consider him thoughtful and progressive or is this too intimate for the first time? I’m sure some women have been surprised by willingness…

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I don't really find it too intimate. I'm more the type that considers it neighborly. I'm pretty sure I would have already gone down on him at the cinema.

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, this is a good question. That is a very intimate act, and strangely enough sounds more intimate than intercourse itself. I know that oral came later in the relationship than intercourse, and I think it was for that fact. I know it sounds like I'm an easy lay and that I have to know you first before giving you a blow job, but it's really not that way.

I mean I don't smoke cigarettes because I'm pretty discriminating about what I put in my mouth, ok? Same for my "pocketbook" of course, but the oral sex is sort of an extra benefit. OK, I'm starting to sound like I'm rambling or off kilter, but I hope you understand what I mean.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Intimate? Yeah - damned intimate. But too intimate? Nope. If I want a man I want it all. And if he doesn't want it all too then he's not the man for me.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

too much for me the first time.

it's not that i'm a prude. it's that intimacy needs to build...i can't just dive in. but gimme a few weeks and we'll be doing kinkier shit than you've ever done before.

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends if I am feeling clean enough. If it is the end of a long evening and we havebeen dining drinking dancing and in between using public restrooms, it might not be the freshest down there. Keep this in mind, don't just dive for my crotch without asking me first. I might say, hold on, I'll go into your bathroom and give it a rinse...

Or were you going to have the dental dam ready? Like you have your condom ready?

7. londonhanger

londonhanger Active Member

Albums:
    I doubt it! That would really take some doing....

8. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    I have gone down on a few women before ever having sex with them, maybe I just like eating pussy a little too much.:tongue:

9. metas

metas New Member

I love eating pussy too. If I feel right, I always go down.
    Well, if I think I cannot eat her box, then I won't fuck her at all.

10. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I am naked in bed with a guy, I think it's the only gentlemanly thing to do. ;)

11. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I'm surprised by the answers so far. I always go down before sex.

12. dr_pepper

dr_pepper New Member

Albums:
    I feel that eating pussy is more intimate than fucking and I love it. As for doing it the first time, I let the woman set the pace there. She will know that I am interested and she can set the tone of where we go. When I see a hot woman, my first thought is about how much fun she might be in bed and then how much I would like to have my face between her legs. Putting my dick in her comes further down the list. How SHE feels is the way things actually go.

13. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I love eating pussy. There has only been one bad time, but still I don't get these replies. I always thought it was just the cool thing to do. Sometimes I do it expecting nothing back.

14. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    I will only go down on a woman I'm serious with. So I guess yeah.

15. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Me too, I always made that part of foreplay and was willing to go down town early.

16. Chantal_Kyrie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As far as I'm concerned, it's just another part of sex. I'm definitely not weirded out by a bit of head before we have sex...I love it!

17. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think if we are going to have sex, then oral is part of it. I don't think it's too early, if it was too early, I'd still have my clothes on and so would the guy. But clean? Yes, I'd like to be clean!! LOL, how embarrassing would that be? But with some planning, and some preparation, it's not that difficult, besides, if we're having sex, then I consider that part of it.

18. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    "Sure, I'm more than happy to get naked with you"
    "Ofc, lets get into bed"
    "Well duh, yes you can stick your cock in my cunt and possibly get me pregnant"
    "You want to put your tongue where? What are you, some kind of fucking freak? You think I'm some kind of whore?" :rolleyes:

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always regarded oral as part of sex, and I also discovered a long time ago that if I went down on a woman, it made a big difference about how she could accomodate me. Guaranteed pleasurable versus possibly too tight and uncomfortable for both of us. Culminating oral sex to orgasm didn't make a difference; just oral sex for a while, or a long while, made the difference.

Some women can't or don't come with oral sex, so with a new partner you've got to go with the flow.

20. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I've only known one woman to kick up a fuss, & she'd never had it before( she was 19) & thought it dirty.

Londonhanger! In London it's the first night or first date in my experience! If you take control of a woman (I guess in a way that makes her feel secure) she'll just go with the flow & let you do all the front bottom things you like.

This does not mean you can shove your cock in her mouth though!

Draft saved Draft deleted