Golden showers

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of all the sexual practices engraved on the "naughty list", WS is by far the most benign.

Urine is sterile, BTW, and does not contain HIV. It is not a vector of transmission of the virus, and is therefore considered part of "safer sex".

My suggestion is to drink lots of black tea. Beer might lower your inhibitions and lead the way to attempting a riskier sex act. Besides, who wants to have sex with a drunk?

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of all the sexual practices engraved on the "naughty list", WS is by far the most benign.

Urine is sterile, BTW, and does not contain HIV. It is not a vector of transmission of the virus, and is therefore considered part of "safer sex".

My suggestion is to drink lots of black tea. Beer might lower your inhibitions and lead the way to attempting a riskier sex act. Besides, who wants to have sex with a drunk?

BTW, YOU LOOK HOT for 47.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Industrialsize looks the kinkiest and most daring than almost anybody on LPSG. Im sure he tried it. : ) and lotsa other stuff too. Said in a good complimenting way though!
I look kinky???
Bbucko will you pee on me sir?Please

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have done it before...a played with a couple that were into it so I did it for them. Have not had it done TO me, however. As said before, its actually pretty harmless, from a sanitary standpoint, but yes..I would have to say that its pretty hot

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sometimes my buddy and I will drink a few beers together, then I'll drink his warm beer piss all afternoon. Are we kinky or not? LOL Anybody else like that. Drives me crazy.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sometimes my buddy and I will drink a few beers together, then I'll drink his warm beer piss all afternoon. Are we kinky or not? LOL Anybody else like that. Drives me crazy.

Yes, you are kinky.

But that (being kinky) is not a bad thing.

Golden showers are a matter of opinion and preference. I agree with those who say it carries no safety risk.

The idea turns me on, but I've not tried it yet.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody here who knows more about Golden Showers? Have u experienced it before? Read its a turn-on for lots of people
What's to know either you pee on someone or they pee on you. End of story. Some of the freakier variations include consuming the other persons urine. :puke:

That is very gross in my opinion.
Agreed! :yuck:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love pee play. I will say that I don't get into drinking urine, I just like peeing and being peed on. Nothing hotter than a sexy girl squatting over me ready to let go a hot golden stream. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

willey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I have to piss in the morning in the shower. I like to drink a little piss and my wife pisses on me and in my mouth occasionally. It tastes very mild and never made me sick.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As kinky stuff goes watersports is one of the milder kinks, I don't know why so many people jump on them with 'oh it's gross' on here, it's only piss :)

Because substances which the body expels are expelled for a reason. They should not be spread over another person or ingested.