Goodbye LPSG!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Elwald Harribum, Aug 18, 2011.

1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

I am deleting my account. I have been falsely accused of threatening a member - ManlyBanisters - and have been sent warnings my the moderator. Just want to warn a members about this chic. Be careful and don't disagree with her if you want to stay on the site. This site used to be really nice and a place to share opinions. Things have changed and its time to move on. Been fun over the years and I have met allot of great people. Goodbye

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's not exactly true. Your post history tells the story, and so does the warning on the moderator actions thread. Peace out.

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Be safe and sorry your leaving - no matter what the details are - which I have no knowledge about - take care of yourself. Cheers.

4. bigpenis

bigpenis Member

Albums:
    That's a damn shame... your cock is amazing!

5. Patchos

Gold Member

Everyone grab a card!

Attached Files:

6. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Oh LOL some of those are delicious! I'll take an "I have Asperbergers/Social Anxiety/am under a lot of stress atm" and a "You all have no life/have 20 cats/ live in your mom's basement" and a "Threatens to involve police/ RL authorities". All classics, I love them. :biggrin1:

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Be well and blessed - btw - great cock.

8. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    I had an opinion and expressed it poorly and with venom. And now I'm leaving... Waaa waaa. I've disagreed with her plenty. I'm just not an ass about it. Like my colleague AE said... Peace! Don't let the door hit ya where ya DNA split ya.

9. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    *Reads thread*
    *Doesnt care*
    *Leaves*

10. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Since you posted the warning in the actual thread, they can read for themselves that it was 'harassment' and not 'threatening' but whatever. And apparently there were multiple reports so it couldn't have all been MB.... oh well.

Didn't know you, but apparently the guys liked your cock - so at least you have that. Bye.

11. D_Crystallized Ginger

few weeks ago I started a thread 'bout a member whose cock looked a fake to me... mods warned me to avoid this thread in future to not be banned... It sounded a bit too extreme to me but I didn't oppose 'cause I love this forum a lot...

12. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

:bye:

13. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

I don't agree with poeple. MB has at times been that person. I haven't even recieved a warning.

Pretty telling on you, that.

Hell. i have disagreed with MODS and been just fine. :ast time I checked MB wasn't a md.

Just saying.

Wah-?! Ok but the Mods allow and ENTIRE THREAD about exposed fake mebers, where most of it is current members who haven't been confirnmed fake, to remain up?! WTF its that shit?! How was yours so much different?

Mods? Care to explain THAT one?

14. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

LOL! Your awesome LaFemme!

Oh, and I for one wasn't all gaga over his cock. Looks fairly like a slew of others here. Nothing that really stood out. Nice cock, bt it's absence form here won't be noticed beyond a few minutes, if that.

15. D_Crystallized Ginger

dunno what was the actual difference with other threads... only know mods warned me... and as I want to stay here I didn't oppose to their will... btw I only asked if others think like I do that a member could have a fake member in pics and cam shows because he always hold it with hands while showing... I didn think it could offend somebody but of course I was wrong...

16. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

I saw that thread! I thought it was no worse than the other one that has the upteen thousand posts. Hell you were way more polite.

Come to think of it that other thread has some rather nasty comments about existing and past members in it and is left alone. I guerss it didn't violate the "spirit of lpsg" the way mine about reddude (who had been banned at that point) did.

Maybe that is the diff. You just can't have a thread that singles out a single member?

17. D_Crystallized Ginger

maybe you are right.. to single out a single member is wrong on lpsg... btw I didnt accuse him of being a criminal or stuff like this.. only expressed my confusion about a thing... but anyway I m happy to be here and want to stay so it didnt hurt me so much... just sounded a bit strange

18. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Well I for one am glad you are still here:kiss:

19. D_Crystallized Ginger

hey mate thank u! :D this sounds a bit like a love claim to me :D

20. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've disagreed with many in my time here including mods. and they haven't warned me. I might have even disagreed with Manlybanisters.

Place still seems nice to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted