Growers

In reality though aren't we all growers?
OR
are there dudes that don't realy gain inches and just harden up keeping the same or close to same length?

Below is me at my smallest ( we all tend to varie on soft size dependent on weather/mood I think)

View attachment 501379
damn you look delicious xx
 
My soft dick size really depends on a lot of things but normally I'm around 4" and when I'm hard I'm nearly 8.5
 
From 4 at minimum to 7in, don't know where that puts me
 
Am I a grower or a shower if I'm 4-6 inches soft and 8.5 - 9 inches hard? I can easily sport a "soft seven" at the nude beach. I'm kinda embarrassed sometimes, I want to say "I'm not hard, my dick is just really big" Lol.


How is it possible to be embarrassed about sporting a soft seven at the nude beach, or anywhere?