Growth After 30?

fat tony: I am in my late 30's and have had an 8x6 cock as long as I can remember. Over the last week I noticed my dick felt different when I was playing with it. It felt much thicker. So I measured it and the girth has increased to 6.5! How is this possible? I know there can be slight size variations in size depending on your state of arousal, but 1/2 inch? I have never had this happen to me. Mind you, I am not complaining - every guy wants a bigger dick, myself included. It just seems strange that it could grow so drastically in such a short amount of time at my age. And no, I haven't used a pump, PE or any other things to increase the size. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Mugen: Dear God I hope that happens to me...

I'm really starting to question if most of the members here really need support...lol

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why Blame Bush? I have conducted extensive research on penis development and growth. I have concluded that Monica can do more than Bush to promote penis development.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hung@Jul 28 2004, 06:29 AM
Why Blame Bush? I have conducted extensive research on penis development and growth. I have concluded that Monica can do more than Bush to promote penis development.
Well for one thing, running my fingers through a nice fluffy Bush will give me wood every time. Monica is not my type of Bush, if you get my drift!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung@Jul 28 2004, 03:29 AM
Um, lick Bush in '04?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 28 2004, 02:20 PM
Um, lick Bush in '04?
Campaign and vote against him yes. Lick him.......blech. Thanks for the image I won't be able to get out of my head for days.

bigjim13579: To actually answer your question, mine increased in flaccid lenght by 1 1/2 inches and in flaccid girth by 1/2 inch between the ages of 45 and 55. It did not increase in erect length only when soft. My balls used to be tight up against the base of my penis, but now they hang lower than the head of my flaccid 6 1/2 inch penis.

Bart2: I've noticed my dick getting slightly larger as I've gotten older. I'm 27. I've gained about 3/4" long and about 1" around in 8 years. The 1" around is only the top1/2. The base has stayed the same. The top half now is slightly larger around when I am extremely aroused than the base. It used to be the opposite.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I admit it, I'm 50 !!! arrrrggggghhhhhhhh. Both my dick and balls are larger than a few years ago. I'm still exercising them daily. B) My sac is what has really changed the most over the years.....lower, lower. If this keeps up the bag will be hanging out the bottom of my pants.

Pappy

Media
Well kink, I'm older than you and my dick now looks at the floor and my balls hang a lot lower than they did when I was 30. I think it's just part of getting older.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Aug 10 2004, 10:01 PM
Well kink, I'm older than you and my dick now looks at the floor and my balls hang a lot lower than they did when I was 30. I think it's just part of getting older.
I kinda' like this whole low hanging ball bag evolution...makes freeballing just that much more interesting. For me and the viewing audience. :rolleyes:

meaty: A urologist told me if a guy is overweight, for every 30 pounds lost,another inch of penis shows instead of being concealed by the pubic fat pad...