guys do you always clean up after sex? ?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After an appropriate amount of cuddling, I like to go wash up. I will get itchy from dried juices and lube on me all night.

Washing after is a must for me.I'm hyper sensative to yeast and leaving it over night results in a nasty case of jock itch.:eek:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually just wipe off with kleenex and then snuggle, which leads to another erection and more sex. if my wife leaves the bed and comes back with a warm wash cloth, that means I am in for a mind blowing bj and then she's going to get on top.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If' we're fucking at night, typically she'll get up after a few minutes and head to the bathroom. I'm not sure exactly what she does but she usually comes back with a towel for the wet spot.

While she's gone - I hope this doesn't disgust anyone - I'll wipe my cock off with my underwear or a t-shirt that is usually on the floor.

When she gets back, we'll cuddle and go to sleep.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO thats what guys underwear (soft flannel boxers or boxer briefs) is in part for. I love pussy juices on me but if she has to clean up the SCS (Soggy Crotch Syndrome) and uses my shorts... well for me the next time (after laundering of course) I wear em I remember where they have been. I even go as far as to put a mark on the inside of the elastic waistband so I know which ones have wiped the pussy. Now that I am married I know exactly which shorts she has used (all of em). And when I get a new pair... I make sure they get broke in wiping the pussy. Keeps me reminded about sex with her all day.

We all have fetishes... and this one is mine.

Pussy juice & cum... we lick and suck it out of each other and swallow it... rub it all over us. We don't at all mind sleeping on sheets with our cum and pussy juices. Sheets can be dealt with later. Its our stuff and having it on my body... is OK with me.

Showering is a getting up thing.

pussyfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current GF and I only get together once a month for a few days -- a long distance relationship for the time being. Our cleanup depends. Most of the time I'll get up after we've snuggled for awhile and get a warm, wet washcloth and slowly, lovingly clean her pussy. Which usually leads to her asking me to lick her again. Which usually leads to her sucking our juices off my cock -- she loves doing that -- which leads to fucking again. Which leads to resting for awhile and then getting up and getting a warm washcloth... well, you get the idea. The last fuck of the night is usually a spooner -- and we always fall asleep with me inside her.
My ex-GF used to get up and go spit my cum out on those rare occasions when she actually let me go off in her mouth. She never would swallow. And 99% of the time I wound up cumming on my own stomach or her breasts. She didn't dislike the taste of cum. She just couldn't deal with the idea of live sperm in her mouth. Really romantic and loving. She had a lot of other bizarre issues, too. Notice I said EX-GF.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't realize I was such a kill-joy ... I get up an go spit out the cum and use mouthrinse and brush my teeth! LOL! Then I use a warm wet wash towel to get the cum off of me, then I usually take a wash cloth for my buddy in the other room!

Originally I started because my cum is so thick, I mean it will petrify anything it falls on and turn white sheets yellow!! I would love for it to be thin as Windex so I can just lay there ....

I'm a fuckin' granny with all that cleaning ...

Dayo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The shower, preferably - but sometimes you just wanna rest or have that after sex cigarette

I also like to throw the condom some where - preferably the ceiling

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! Have you guys never heard of Baby Wipes, the sensitive skin ones? Keep a packet at the side of the bed (or two - one either side) you don't have to go anywhere; a quick wipe all round then either 'more please' or sleepybobo's! Good for cooling you down when you get all hot and bothered too!:smile:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Washing after is a must for me.I'm hyper sensative to yeast and leaving it over night results in a nasty case of jock itch.:eek:

Wow! Have you guys never heard of Baby Wipes, the sensitive skin ones? Keep a packet at the side of the bed (or two - one either side) you don't have to go anywhere; a quick wipe all round then either 'more please' or sleepybobo's! Good for cooling you down when you get all hot and bothered too!:smile:

Been there tried that,baby wipes don't work.It takes good oldfashioned lye in hand soap to kill yeast.If I don't wash after,I get to spend 14 days treating the infection with antifungal spray.

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Art. I hate to lose the afterglow by cleaning up right away! So, my husband is the one in the bathroom with the wash cloth and I'm the one trying to catch my breath and just enjoying the moment! I wish he would just stay and cuddle for a while!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been there tried that,baby wipes don't work.It takes good oldfashioned lye in hand soap to kill yeast.If I don't wash after,I get to spend 14 days treating the infection with antifungal spray.

Sounds like your missus may have thrush if it affects you that much.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like your missus may have thrush if it affects you that much.

Here in the U.S. thrush is a yeast infection in the mouth,I've had that twice.Guess how that happened!:eek:We've been to the doctor multiple times and she does not have anything other than a high yeast count not an infection.It's been that way for 17 years.:wink:

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I'm not using a condom I like to lie there and do the afterglow thing. I'm really big on cuddling and lots of touching after sex. Kissing her very softly, whispering to her, holding her in my arms, or maybe gently rubbing her breasts or lightly stroking her clit. The thing I hate most about having to wear a condom is that you have to hop up almost right away.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here in the U.S. thrush is a yeast infection in the mouth,I've had that twice.Guess how that happened!:eek:We've been to the doctor multiple times and she does not have anything other than a high yeast count not an infection.It's been that way for 17 years.:wink:

Sorry to hear that. Yes thrush occurs in the mouth but also the vagina and can be carried by a male with no ill effects therefore continually infecting any partners.

Anyway, my bathroom is downstairs from my bedroom so I find baby wipes more convenient is all.