Guy's suddenly bigger

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any girls ever have sex with a guy, stop having sex or getting intimate with him, then some time later do it again, and see that he is bigger or feels bigger? like he has grown overtime?

Last year me and my ex broke up, and since then, i've lost about 30-35 lbs, and it's given me what looks like an extra inch, since the fat around the base of my penis melted away. Also, I've been jelqing, which has given me some girth. but about a month or two ago, i had a fling with her, and she commented on how much bigger I was (when mostly, i just looked bigger i think). but still, it was a great turn on for me to hear her say that.

anyone else ever have a situation like that?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
welcome back sex is always a fun trip down memory lane...glad you got to re-impress her..hope she misses you more...enjoy the new territory you are carving out..

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex from when I was 17ish call me recently (I'm 21 now) and I've since gained about an inch in both girth and length. After talking/reminiscing for a while things started to get heavy and well...she left happy.

Definite an ego boost.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had sex with an ex and been chuffed because he was a lot bigger than I remembered :wink: but at the time I just put that down to increased pelvic floor activity since the last time I had him :biggrin1:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its a medical fact...if you lose the fat pad above the penis..it allows more of what you naturally have to show. The fat pad pushes some of the length inside the body.

My friend who's a urologist calls it a guy's "FUPA" Fat upper penis area. :)

He told me of a heavy set guy that came in and inquired about getting the penis enlargement surgery... He told the guy. You dont need it...you just need to lose weight and the fat pad will allow more of what you have to come out and show more.