Hair Pulling

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally I don't like it, but hey we'd be boring if we were all the same.

IMO Nothing is degrading or demeaning if its agreed between consenting adults.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had two lovers who had waist-length hair. The first was very early in my sexual career, when I wasn't comfortable expressing my BDSM tendencies, and so I wasn't as forceful with her in terms of hair pulling. But I loved the way her luxurious hair would drape over the both of us during sex. The other was much later, with a woman who was my submissive ... both she and I loved hair pulling (and on occasion, hair bondage). There's nothing like doggie-style when you can grab a fistful of hair and then wrap it around your wrist twice and pull her back like reining in a horse while she's screaming in orgasm. Whew! I think I need a cold shower now.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I've had two lovers who had waist-length hair. The first was very early in my sexual career, when I wasn't comfortable expressing my BDSM tendencies, and so I wasn't as forceful with her in terms of hair pulling. But I loved the way her luxurious hair would drape over the both of us during sex. The other was much later, with a woman who was my submissive ... both she and I loved hair pulling (and on occasion, hair bondage). There's nothing like doggie-style when you can grab a fistful of hair and then wrap it around your wrist twice and pull her back like reining in a horse while she's screaming in orgasm. Whew! I think I need a cold shower now.

Pig-tail braids for bondage eh :wink:? I have to ask though - how do you make the knots stay with hair? It's just too slick and doesn't stay tied up.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AHAHAHA that blows. That shit aint cheap either!

No and since mine was fairly long they charged extra for the service. Seems like it was cheaper to get a weave than to maintain long hair. I did have fun while it was happening though. The next day I was like "oh crap" but then I'd just shrug it off and be happy. Now my hair is pretty much in a style where a little pulling isn't a big deal and it actually looks good at times messy.

I remember a friend of mine who came to work with her hair strangely clumped towards the top of her head. Found out later she had some great morning sex but didn't have time to check her do before she left out. Was too funny!

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pig-tail braids for bondage eh :wink:? I have to ask though - how do you make the knots stay with hair? It's just too slick and doesn't stay tied up.

Nope, not pigtails. For a sampler of various hair bondage techniques Google "hair bondage" in both the Web and Images tabs.

Some techniques involve braiding a rope within the hair braid, but the one I used was much simpler. My sub had a single three-strand braid already in place (it was to her mid-back). I simply placed a rope horizontally halfway down the braid, folded the lower half of the braid upward and then with a thin sashcord lashed the two "folds" of the braid together. Voila. I wish I had a photo of it now.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Nope, not pigtails. For a sampler of various hair bondage techniques Google "hair bondage" in both the Web and Images tabs.

Some techniques involve braiding a rope within the hair braid, but the one I used was much simpler. My sub had a single three-strand braid already in place (it was to her mid-back). I simply placed a rope horizontally halfway down the braid, folded the lower half of the braid upward and then with a thin sashcord lashed the two "folds" of the braid together. Voila. I wish I had a photo of it now.

Interesting! I'm sure I'd love bondage sometime but I was mostly curious because people behind me in class would always tie my hair to desks and chairs (unknown to me) but I'd stand up after class and no matter what they did, my hair just came undone and I never noticed they'd done anything.