Hairy Arms and Hands

sakis276

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love hairy arms/hands too. My supervisor at work have so extremely hairy arms and legs (like chimbazee) that makes me go nuts. I want to take a photo of him or record him with a hidden camera when he's changing his clothes in the locker room but it's difficult and i'm affraid don't get caught.
PS: I'm in love with him so much.:heart:

caas.oliveira

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thick forearms covered in dark hair. I love how it stops at his biceps. I’ve busted to this one many times. I’m about to put my eye out.
Yeah I love that too. It's a combo big forearms and the hair

caas.oliveira

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love hairy arms/hands too. My supervisor at work have so extremely hairy arms and legs (like chimbazee) that makes me go nuts. I want to take a photo of him or record him with a hidden camera when he's changing his clothes in the locker room but it's difficult and i'm affraid don't get caught.
PS: I'm in love with him so much.:heart:
Dude, I totally understand this. I work with a Lebanese attorney and we’ve never met in person. We were on a Zoom meeting a while back and I saw his super hairy forearms and hands and I literally fell in love. They were so sexy. It was all I could do to not masturbate while on the call. There’s another attorney with really hairy forearms and hands too that just drives me insane. Dudes like this make my prolactin go to zero and I am able to shoot off multiple times in a very short period looking at them. I guess you could say really hairy hands/arms/legs are my kryptonite. I love these types of men so much.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can only get it with a prescription in the US but there are Asian online sellers. As an alternative you can ingest a couple of drops of the 5% topical diluted in water. This is a controversial practice but it works.

Reactions: openfly