- Joined
- Sep 30, 2018
- Posts
- 43
- Media
- 29
- Likes
- 471
- Points
- 118
- Location
- Madrid (Spain)
- Sexuality
- 60% Gay, 40% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Definitely love hairy guys, don't like all this model trimmingDo you like hairy men? (;
Do you have a Snapchat?I hate the current trend of guys trimming their hair down really short or even worse shaving. I trim my pubic hair down to 1 1/2". If I didn't they would be as long as my weiner lol
Love them. The hairier the betterDo you like hairy men? (;
Fucking hottie. Do you have Snapchat?Have a lot of hair lol
[photo=large]2136171[/photo]
[photo=large]2134861[/photo]
[photo=large]2110441[/photo]
Just trim around the shaft to half of inch and the rest bushyDo you guys think I'm too hairy down there? Do you think I should trim? If so how short? The shortest I've ever had my pubes is 1".
So dam Hot!!!Have a lot of hair lol
[photo=large]2136171[/photo]
[photo=large]2134861[/photo]
[photo=large]2110441[/photo]
No. Not at all. A man's crotch should be hairy.Do you guys think I'm too hairy down there? Do you think I should trim? If so how short? The shortest I've ever had my pubes is 1".
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.