Halloween Help!!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
HAHAHA I would too...BUT not that kind of party. :) *even my Gladiator costume from a couple yrs ago (in photo gallery) made a few people "uncomfortable". Since I wore a jockstrap with the strappy kilt, and when I turned/moved...i exposed ass and bulge. LOL *as designed!* Damn Puritans! :)

It wasn't puritans. It was guys who felt inadequate, women who desperately wanted you, and men who wanted you too. Oh, you showed this group, and they raised hell!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pics comin'! Just completed the Thor costume ... Batman still has a few tweaks before posting those pics. I'm wearing Thor tomorrow...so will post some good pics soon!

Just went blond *beard* to match wig and such. Pic going up in Gallery of the hat, wig, beard... the rest I have to have help getting on. *bf at work*

Well?? Progress?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, simple costume for your brute muscled self. Wrap a shiny green cloth around the waist. Be bare chested. Have a long full white wig and combed back with a king's crown in place. Carry a gold pitch fork. Presto, you are King Triton.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually thought of that for next year ...or the NEW Aquaman :)

OK, simple costume for your brute muscled self. Wrap a shiny green cloth around the waist. Be bare chested. Have a long full white wig and combed back with a king's crown in place. Carry a gold pitch fork. Presto, you are King Triton.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That looked neat, OC!!! I love Halloween parties. This year Cap went as Captain Jack Sparrow, appropriate, and I went as Angelica, the Penelope Cruz character. I did the black wig and all! Cap asked me to go to bed with the wig on. I told him to take off the gold tooth.