Hard Cock Strippers

columbus_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Hey newbie here, LOVE male stripper vids where theyre erect....not like the clothed female/male & stripper party kinds but just male strippers dancing hard...anybody got anything? I remember a torrent from 5-8 years back called something like stripper story or stripper story 2 and it had a great scene in a gay bar where a number of rock hard strippers danced, were touched by the patrons, and finally came...it also had a bathroom sex scene as i can recall.... sorry for the long first post ..... whatcha got?

Magic Dylan

Cherished Member
Media
Definitely a male stripper fan here! Nothing hotter than when the stripper has removed his last piece of clothing and proudly reveals his hard cock to the crowd! Cocky strippers who dance fully naked and know their body and massive hardon are hot, are a huge turn on for me. I especially enjoy those who simply let their huge hard boner wave to the audience as they dance or perform and not try to hide it with their hands, towel or their underwear. Most strippers use cock rings, and I am sure after entertaining, they must have to climax backstage. I've seen precum leaking and slinging from their horny erect peckers, I just wish they'd not waste it and do a full cum shot show at the end!

hardon757.jpg

47450.jpg

hardon698.jpg

chiseled-nude-male-stripper.jpg

47442.gif

tumblr_mu57yoe8C71rlv1pmo1_500.jpg

series36405.jpg

video9565799.jpg

tumblr_oclsuoteoN1rws3pao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_n9v905hwhl1s6p401.jpg

278577.gif

hardon1026.jpg

tumblr_nbotxp6ie51rdvxrqo1_1280.jpg

series456-hotstripperdildoshow-06.jpg

4ff34b834ea99.jpg

47478.jpg

tumblr_inline_na6cexInLu1spmxmy.jpg

tumblr_o0abfk9Syk1rqn777o1_500.jpg

1.jpg

nude-male-strippers-on-stage.jpg

Magic Dylan

Cherished Member
Media
Great video! Love how the guy exudes with confidence while dancing fully naked and erect. A great body, face and cock are all a part of a stripper's requirements, but the confident attitude definitely makes the performance. Especially when the dancer is totally exposed with a huge boner. He's not afraid to publicly reveal his hard cock, showing that he's horny while turning on a crowd. All the pics and videos in this thread show that the guys' faces are displaying their naked bodies and massive hardons with total pride. Guess if I looked like any of them and also had the huge cock to go along with it, I may enjoy being a naked stripper too!

Reactions: Justin01 and ToniP