Hard pounding

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lately my wife has really been enjoying a really hard pounding. I honestly can not believe she is taking it so hard. I remember back a few years ago she use to bleed and tear almost everytime we fucked and be sore for days. I am really enjoying this new change. Mibd u I just can not shove it in there and start poubding away. I still need to eat her till she is close to cumming to get her warmed up, and also still need to use lube. I then have to take my time getting it in her and go slow for a good five min till she gets relaxed. Then I start to go deeper and then put it all the way in and let it sit there for a min. Then do a couple deep strokes then I can go a bit quicker. Then I start to just pound her. I'm talking balls deep as hard as I can go and she loves it. She cums the hardest ever with me pounding her like this. She can finally take all of my 8.5" x 6.75" balls deep and hard as I can fuck her and it is great. The key to it is it is all in the prep time at the start. Keep in mind she is still sore the next day but its better then her being sore fore days. I'll take it. Sex every secound day is good enough for me. So have any of u married men ever experienced this with your wife after years of fucking. Oh one more thing we are 40/42 and been together 20 yrs. also her lips have gotten a lot larger also.

As i read you post i could not believe how similiar my situation is compared to yours. Even our cock sizes are similiar. I am 8x6.50 not quite as thick as you but thick. My cock has grown over the years to the size it is now. Our sex has always been good. We are also very close in age and have been married for may years. Our kids are grown. My wife has always loved sex and i have fucked her like mad over all these years. I have pounded he hell out of her pussy over the years. My wife is now into the fuck me easy phase. She loves my cock once i get it all in hr pussy. I have to give her time to adapt to my cock. She swears it is bigger than ever which is true. I used a bathmate for a year and half and jelqed for a long time and it worked. My wife likes for me to fuck her easy and feel every move. I enjoy it as well as we usually can fuck for and hour and half to two hours before we wear out. Our orgasms are out of this world. I love to get my wife hot by eating her pussy and making love to her clit with8 my tongue. I love eating her pussy and playing with her nipples gets her on fire. She will beg me to fuck her pussy. And i am happy to help her out by mounting her and fucking her pussy like she it on fire. Somtimes i will let go and fuck the hell out of pussy and pound the shit out of her. she will grab her knees and pull her legs apart to give me room to fuck her pussy real good. I love watchmng my cock stretch her pussy. Take care my friend.

Reactions: 927209

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: sweetass