Has Anyone Produced A LOT of Precum, As In Enough To Masturbate With?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
How did I miss this thread.
see my pix for the answer!
:biggrin1:

As for uncut guys producing more, I don't think there is a correlation. With foreskin, it is simply "contained" and does not dry up as fast as it does with us cut guys. So, we have to keep "mining" like crazy to keep it flowing but that is the best part of JO for me. Well, duh, except for the orgasm, um, and the ejaculation spurts!!! :biggrin1:

Precum play is a delight. Long, stringy slightly salty but real sweet to the mouth, to the nips, to the frenulum, up and down the shaft, all around the head . . .

Excuse me, I have to go, something has come up! :biggrin1:

leftpepper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my friend is uncut and he precums like crazy.It is a non-stop flow of it. If he were to be circumcised would the precum flow stop?

leftpepper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another thing I don't understand is some people (like you, 15shooter) seem to enjoy every aspect of pre-ejac, but others (as in myself) detest every drop of the vile substance. Does precum "flavor" vary per person or do some people just not like it?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Another thing I don't understand is some people (like you, 15shooter) seem to enjoy every aspect of pre-ejac, but others (as in myself) detest every drop of the vile substance. Does precum "flavor" vary per person or do some people just not like it?

Interesting you call it "vile." Mine does sometimes have a "flavor" but mostly is just sticky without any real taste and the taste it has is real faint. Seldom I get a salty taste but it is not a turnoff. The turn on is mostly just a sex fluids thing as the more I am turned on the more I produce.

I would say, yes, it probably varies between persons and yes, some people may just not like it.

I have noticed that it is not a real good thing to taste it shortly after urinating. It is best to let a drop or 2 cleanse your urethra first. The whole point of our Cowper's Glands solution is to neutralize the Ph in the urethra in preparation for our sperm to pass without getting killed by our urine's acidity so I don't think it is suppose to have a taste. You may, however, be getting a residual taste from things like asparagus, red meat, garlic, etc., that also affects semen taste. Typically, for most people, semen is a lot harder to swallow :biggrin1: than pre-cum.

BTW, welcome neighbor!
:smile:

leftpepper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting you call it "vile." Mine does sometimes have a "flavor" but mostly is just sticky without any real taste and the taste it has is real faint. Seldom I get a salty taste but it is not a turnoff. The turn on is mostly just a sex fluids thing as the more I am turned on the more I produce.

I would say, yes, it probably varies between persons and yes, some people may just not like it.

I have noticed that it is not a real good thing to taste it shortly after urinating. It is best to let a drop or 2 cleanse your urethra first. The whole point of our Cowper's Glands solution is to neutralize the Ph in the urethra in preparation for our sperm to pass without getting killed by our urine's acidity so I don't think it is suppose to have a taste. You may, however, be getting a residual taste from things like asparagus, red meat, garlic, etc., that also affects semen taste. Typically, for most people, semen is a lot harder to swallow :biggrin1: than pre-cum.

BTW, welcome neighbor!
:smile:

Thanks for the welcome. Hmm. I guess I'm just going to have to do my own research and on studies/samples on this topic haha:tongue:. Hell I'll write a whole dissertation on the "issue".

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yep,

I leak a lot , just thinking about it or looking at someone that's hot - Like a horse ..lol Honest !!! :eek:

Great natural lube:wink:

DavidBD:cool:

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, I produce a lot of it. I love the taste of my precum.

Not all men produce precum, my BF doesn't produce any at all. At first I found this strange, but now, I am used to this 'dry' feeling :cool:

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time yeah, especially when I edge! Precum everywhere, awesome lube (and feeling ;) )

Couldn't have said it better myself! :tongue:

A girlfriend in the past used to jack me until I would begin to drizzle precum. That was signal for her to start sucking - but before she did she would rub my cockhead over and around her lips until they glistened with it.

Hmm, just the memory of those times has me at attention! :wink:

Yeah. I'm a faucet. Give me enough stimulation and I can (for lack of a better word) ejaculate precum in thick strings if I kegel at the right time.

scro

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes I have alot. But not only during wanking or only during sex...it varies. I find it a little annoying, because I think my loads aren't as big or intense with precum

merde1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I sometimes get enough to jerk with....... I always do when I envolve butt play.