Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a tractor trailer driver now, and deliever to a drug company in NJ...the reciever (LOL) is a very attractive woman in her early 40's who always busts my balls about being old...(55) and grey...and probably cant get it up...LOL..well she also finds somehow to rub up against me with her ass (which is magnificent) or her boobs...everytime i go there. I have to admit..I am married 30 years...but the thought has crossed my mind to poke her. Once she told me i was probably small...and I told her...almost 9...of course she said i have a vivid imagination. Hmmm..maybe I shoudl tell her about this site, huh?
Hmm, so you have been both "boobed" and "assed" by this woman! I'd say, find an opportunity to put her hand on your crotch and ask her, "Does that seem small to you?"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have to admit that I do that too :)
I hug men and they do hug me back. Sometimes I get bored so I jump around a little bit and I can tell it gets very very quite around me…
What can I say? I love the attention….

http://www.sexysabra.com/lpsg/lpsg.htm

1.) you couldn't avoid attention ifyou tired
2.) how could yo uavoid boobing a guy, he could just walk past you and get boobed lol

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
somewhat funny story which is somewhat related
ok so I am at work and we are closing the store (retail) and we turn the lites off in the office, ok well the office has NO light at all once the lites are off there are no windows no 'on' computer screens...notta
alright so this girl is in front of me and she had turned around to hit the lite switch (so facing me) and I had my hands both up in front of me and I was saying something, but this third person was behind me pushing me forward
and I was nervous to put my hands down for fear that my hands would brush her breasts and I sure didn't wanna get pushed any furhter forward
well luckily she had made it over to the door and opened it and there was no problem (then the lite from outside came in and I was like oh whew)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TheRob's story reminds me of an episode of Fawlty Towers. A very shapely young woman checks into the hotel. She reports that the light bulb is burnt out in the bathroom (the "loo") in her room. Basil goes with her to change the bulb. The light switch is mounted on a round knob attached to the wall beside the door on the outside of the loo at about chest level. As Basil changes the bulb, the girl leans her back against the wall next to the door. At the moment when Sybil, Basil's wife, comes in, Basil reaches blindly around the door jamb to switch on the light, and his hand lands directly on the breast of the young woman, on which he attempts to find the switch.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dentist is a fat woman who'll walk right up to you and mash her chest right into your face. You can tell she's kind of used to it, and she probably couldn't avoid it even if she wanted to. Her young and attractive (female) technicians make up for it, though. She supposedly just got married, but honestly, you'd have a hard time believing she wasn't a raging lesbian if you looked at her staff. Maybe it's not typical, but the technicians pretty much lean right onto you if they need to reach across the chair. I'm impressed by how little they mind it. Or maybe they only do it with me...
:biggrin1:

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help but get "boobed", they're out there...sometimes I think some guys brush up against me on purpose, but most of the time it just happens because I have boobs that get in the way!

To answer les123's question: I have done it on purpose, but never to a guy I didn't know and didn't like flirting with...and if I really like him I can be quite obvious about it with a smile on my face. It's at those times that I do get horny, or rather, am horny. (And yes, I am very sensitive there)!

Hi 36DD Thanks for that candid answer
Always wondered if it was a bit intentional or not
Just happens that a gal is always giveing me very big hugs and boobing me a lot ... never really thoight about it being intentional and a turn on for the gal. Wondered if it was her way of getting a turn on

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been 'boobed' by my stepdaughter and she's a 34EE, she told me so. She first did it while sitting between my wife and I while looking at a picture album at our house nearly a year ago. This started something that nearly got completely out of hand, a brushing of my Johnson. She was having marital problems that she didn't know how to handle and thought she needed fatherly advise, of which I didn't want to give her the kind of advise she was wanting......she was wanting dick, my dick. This started nearly a 5 month of off again, on again, off again, on again of her showing up when my wife wasn't here. On several times I'd have to involve my wife on everything going on so she could try to talk some sense into her daughter's head. Long story short, she and her hubby are trying to make their marriage work after 5 months of community embarrassment involving pictures of her flashing 7 or 8 years ago at Mardi Gras, and everyone knowing what was going on being the talk of the town.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilty as charged. :redface: I admit I have done this when out at a crowded bar or nightclub. I find I get the best results during the summer at the shore bars. When I go out during the summer I often wear shorts or a miniskirt with a tank top. The kind that has the built in bra that is little more than a lining made of the same material as the tank top itself. It gives me support but also shows off the gentle curve of my boobs and my nipples. :wink::tongue::smile:

I have had this happen before and I think it's a real power thing for women and a turn on for both the giver and receiver. Woman will brush by you in a bar or a tight spot. I have been boobed when it was like hitting two speed bumps in a row. :smile: I even have been boobed at the hair salon while getting a hair cut?

I also saw a thread along time ago about women hugging platonic friends and boobing them and what to do when it happen - most guys said to squeeze back tighter.

The other thing I notice, I just went to the store and some woman will make them bounce a little to catch your eye.

I not accusing anyone and I do enjoy it, but I am interested in your little tricks. :biggrin1:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I boob cute guys all the time, it’s fun and I like how they react. I have very large nipples with larger gauge piercing’s on them so I know that they feel that.

I especially like it when a guy rubs me with his crotch especially if he is hard or semi-hard.

Come on, it’s a game out there, let’s all play and have fun.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I boob cute guys all the time, it’s fun and I like how they react. I have very large nipples with larger gauge piercing’s on them so I know that they feel that.

I especially like it when a guy rubs me with his crotch especially if he is hard or semi-hard.

Come on, it’s a game out there, let’s all play and have fun.

What a game ... I agree it's perhaps harmless fun and flirting
Go for it gal!

Wholesome Goodness

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been 'boobed' by my stepdaughter ...

Without knowing the exact situation; chances are it is a situation of reenacting a childhood trauma.

You have a choice, indulge your compulsive behavior and be part of her self destruction, or do the right thing and help her find a community counseling center or appropriate 12-step program.

Here are a couple places to get started,
  • SLAA (Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous): SLAA deals with addictive behaviors related to sex addiction, love addiction, dependency on romantic attachments, emotional dependency, and sexual, social and emotional anorexia.Official site: Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
  • SCA (Sexual Compulsives Anonymous): SCA is open to anyone with a desire to recover from sexual compulsion.
    Official site: SCA - Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
  • SIA (Survivors of Incest Anonymous): A resource for survivors of child sexual abuse. SIA defines incest very broadly as a sexual encounter by a family member, or by an extended family member that damaged the child.
    Official site: Survivors of Incest Anonymous - Home
  • S-Anon: The S-Anon Family Groups are a fellowship of the relatives and friends of sexually addicted people.
    Official site: S-Anon International Family Groups
Good luck.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have to admit that I do that too :)
I hug men and they do hug me back. Sometimes I get bored so I jump around a little bit and I can tell it gets very very quite around me…
What can I say? I love the attention….

http://www.sexysabra.com/lpsg/lpsg.htm

Meet me in front of the Chabad house on Gayley in Westwood and give me a hug. I'll buy you a Pinkberry or something... :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more guilty of butting guys - if I'm in a crowded bar and there are lots of guys around I'll sort of back into them and I can't help giving a little wiggle against their bulges.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm more guilty of butting guys - if I'm in a crowded bar and there are lots of guys around I'll sort of back into them and I can't help giving a little wiggle against their bulges.

Ah yes, the ever-difficult choice when squeezing by someone in a crowded bar... do I give her the ass or the crotch?

Reactions: snoozan

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she and her hubby are trying to make their marriage work.......

Don't know how hard she is trying when we all go to a Friday night football game, she wears a exxxtremely low cut tight blouse to where she is almost oozing out of her top and high school boys are commenting to her.....nice tits or nice bod.....one ask if she was in college and said he had something hanging for her......it was all her mom and I could do to just be silent and let her husband do nothing!!!!!!!1

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember a book in which the anthropologist Desmond Morris asserted that men and women, by and large, turn in different directions when brushing past people in a close space: men tend to turn toward them, women away.

Edited to add: By the way, wouldn't that be "bumming" rather than "butting" in the UK?