Have you ever caught/been caught in the "act" by your bf/gf

This would be about your interpretation of cheating but, has it ever happened to you? I'm not talking about finding text messages or telltale signs. Actually been walked in on or you walked in on your partner having sex with another person. What was the reaction ?

I've been on both ends several different times. Just some examples so you get the idea, here's a few. First time came home (obviously} unexpected and my bf was 69ing with a guy I also knew. The guy left so fast had no chance to say much to him. But my bf of 8+ years got an earful leading to a separation.
2nd time a girl I was friends with wanted me to pursue her brother since he was broken up with his bf.. After a night out we ended up at his place and the sex started. Imagine my surprise when his bf walked into the room while he was riding me. He jumped off and went after him. I was furious they had not really been all that broken up. When I was leaving and they were arguing told the bf good luck with him and thought they were broken up for month.
3rd time had been seeing someone for about 4 months. We never committed to being exclusive but was leading in that direction. One afternoon a guy I knew called to ask me something, told him to come over I was just hanging out by the pool. He and I had never had sex before but horniness set in as we were in the pool nude and the boners started. He was sitting on the ledge while I was blowing him when we heard the gate door open. It was the guy I was seeing and it was obvious what was going on. He started laughing as was I like oops and said don't let me stop you.as he stripped off his shorts. Turned into one hot 3way in and out of the pool for half the day.

Serious question. Not just asking for jo stories to read.since it's more about the reaction of you or the person who caught you.

Reactions: Glcboy