Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes to all of that.

On the hood of a car, that's one thing i would like to do too, although the brand of the car doesn't matter to me :D. The whole thought of it is just nice.

This is one of the many reasons why i can't wait till it's summer again.
Summer is easier! Rain and snow have to remember to turn off the wiper blades otherwise you may or partner may break them or rip them off.

Reactions: Bigballs60

daddiesbarebackslut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I once went with a guy to local cruising area. We got out of his car and i stripped off, he then led me from the carpark to a clearing where he laid out a blanket and told me to get down on all fours and suck his cock. As I was sucking I felt someone at the other end apply some lube and slide his cock right it. I turned round and then I noticed there was about 6 guys around us. Yes they all had me before I left.

D

deleted814719

Been quite a while since I engaged in outdoor sex but have some great memories of outdoor handjobs, bending the wife over the rail of our porch at the country cabin, fucking on an inflatable raft while floating in a lake, putting my dick in her pussy while hiking in Olympic National Park. Ah, memories ....

nycboy777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im a guy who lived in Brooklyn, NY and I was 18 and had my first boyfriend and I still lived with my parents and so did he. He was 21. He was hung, had a 9 incher and we would go a lot to Central Park in NYC at night and, the first time he fucked me from the back inside these bushes by the transverse street & I remember shooting a huge load because it was my first time outside & I was too turned on and it became a regular thing in Central Park then I would sneak him in the house also.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. not sure if I’m a car counts at all, but my ex wife and I had sex many many times in my suburban when dating and our van when married.
She and I had sex while camping all the time, Usually in a tent or alone in the woods. However. One night, in a campground, she was drinking and went into the tent, and apparently took off her swimsuit bottoms(She was wearing a long dress, which she always did camping) came back out and straddled me on my chair. I honestly thought she was playing around until she reached down, and pulled my cock out and sat down on it. Her dress covered everything, but it was obvious what was happening. We also had sex on our back porch all the time.

ILoveSuckingPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m a male cocksucker. I’ve given a decent number of blowjobs outdoors. I would personally avoid outdoor blowjobs in the summer at all costs. There can be lots of bugs in the summertime. As a cocksucker you’re kneeling on the ground where a lot of the bugs are. So giving a blowjob outdoors during the summer is just not a very pleasant experience, especially for the cocksucker. During other times of year giving a blowjob outdoors can be a lot of fun. I’ve given a couple of wintertime blowjobs in the cold. Then your feeder desperately wants your mouth around his cock not just for pleasure, but to keep his big cock nice and warm in your mouth. I’ve given a couple outdoor blowjobs in the winter that were very memorable for me in being particularly aggressive mouth fuckings where my feeder wanted my head very deep down his penis again and again. As the cocksucker those were some fantastic blowjobs that I absolutely loved giving!

Reactions: Antoniooo

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would be hard not to have had outdoor sex. Some of these are just getting head.
I have had it in pool, hot tub, boat, beach, woods, back yard. I would love to do it on a roof some day.
Other public sex in a car, movie theatre, changing room. I need to try airplane and elevator for sure.
Hotel and apartment balconies can be fun.

RugbyGuy42

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had fun in my local sunbathing/crusing spot this week. Was lying there in the long grass in my boxers when this guy walked past and said hi and asked if I wanted some company.

We were both soon naked and having fun. Great kisser, wanking and sucking each other off. Ended up cumming all over my face. Few other guys had stopped to watch as well. Hot.