Have you ever....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I've been late for work because we decided having some fun was the most important thing at the time. Never regretted it a single time!

HYE called in 'sick' so you could stay in bed and fuck?

D

deleted3995701

I did and I told them why and took the shit the next day.

hye had a fwb cancel so you called up an ex to fuck?

Nah. Hye had a night of whorehouse hopping where you went from one brothel to another unimpressed with what was on offer. And ended up back home jerking off?

Oh yes. I’m Vietnam. One was 20 and the other 30. Both freshly shaved. Best time ever.

hye degusted two vaginas side by side, and noted down their distinct tastes in your notebook? Hehehe

D

deleted15329811

Nope im gay!
HYE grabbed boxed underwear off a department store shelf, taken it into a fitting room, jerked off, then fold and put it back on the shelf?

Reactions: 1069369

Lol no, that’s fucked up. But I know what those crusty marks were that I saw once lol.

hye fucked in a fitting room?

D

deleted15329811

Fuck no jerk off yes
Have you ever been at a hotel swimming pool late no one around and just drop your trunks?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. There was lover's lane make-out spot where used condoms were strewn about.

Have you ever purchased a condom from a vending machine but the wrong size dropped out?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. Never used a vending machine, I had to special order my size, back when I still used condoms.

Have You Ever been introduced as "Here's [your name], another guy with a huge dick."?

Bonus HYE: Have you ever, shortly thereafter, fucked both the person who introduced you, as well as the one you were introduced to, right there on the dance floor?

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Have You Ever been introduced as "Here's [your name], another guy with a huge dick."?

Bonus HYE: Have you ever, shortly thereafter, fucked both the person who introduced you, as well as the one you were introduced to, right there on the dance floor?

1) no, but my husband was paraded around a gay clothing optional campground and introduced to a bunch of guys. Creepy place. Sex-focused.

2) no, guys fuck on the dance floor?

HYE ejac on random surfaces just because (cleaned up of course)

D

deleted3995701

Yup, just a few times. Weight bench, floor, every space I lived in the first second I was alone to 'claim' it (it's a psychological thing)

hye cum out a window not knowing what was below?

• Love
Reactions: nhguy78
D

deleted3995701

Nope, I just started looking in the mirror a year ago. Couldn't do it before.

hye jerked off in an LPSG zoom call?

Reactions: Matt3999

Hye blasted your cum all over the walls or cistern in a public toilet. And didn’t clean up the mess?

Reactions: Matt3999