Have you started as straight or gay?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Started straight. But lack of sex by the wife pushed me to going to adult video booths. I discovered glory holes and one thing les to another.To me cocksuckers/cock worshipers are much better and enthusiastic making the whole experience better. Actually it has led me to seeking out ts women. Still enjoy the feminine form. Tits and ass baby. If I could find an on demand cock sucker it would be heaven.. Would love to spend a day in the sun naked fucking and sucking.

chill999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started straight. Always chased girls. Went to college and ended up hooking up with my best friend there and he opened up my gay Pandora’s box. Now I’m having the best time shopping in both candy shops lol.

Reactions: bigboaster

Knightedwolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I started straight with my first girlfriend in high school. After her and I broke up, I was so upset, my friend let me sleep over the following weekend. Never did anything but I felt a weird attraction to him that I hadn’t felt towards a woman before.

Around senior year, I was very busy with d appointments scheduled 2-3 times a week. After graduation, I met a great girl who become my longtime girlfriend.

Fast foward 5 years and unfortunately it was no longer able to carry on emotionally.

I finally found my soul mate…..

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mean before discovering/accepting you are into both women and men have you identified as a straight or as gay? Or asexual? Or you always knew you were bi?
I am curious because I found majority of bi men "started" as straight and then their sexuality "expanded" (which is another reason why thinking bi men are gay in denial is stupid). What is your experience?

From what I can remember, I always was attracted to both males and females. I first had sex with females then males not shortly after. Growing up it was not as acceptable to be gay as it is now. There were some really good looking guys who I really wanted to fuck but then you really had to keep to yourself. So its alot better now that people are more open about their sexuality.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started off straight, but always felt that there was something more. It wasn't until a certain period in my life where my eyes started to gaze upon those of the same sex and I felt a stirring inside. Yeah, sounds corny, but I knew I loved girls....however, this voice inside of me was telling me to look at those of the same sex. It wasn't until I was 22 that I admitted to myself that I was bi. Let me tell you, that really put me more at peace mentally. It sounds naïve and all, but the thought of being "bi" never occurred to me until my early 20s. For me, it was you were either gay or straight.

Reactions: JD_002

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can a guy in his forties or fifties who never was attracted sexually to men suddenly desire them or were the stirrings there from adolescence but suppressed? It seems that same sex desires were suppressed rather than suddenly presenting when a guy is 45+

Do people agree?

Reactions: JD_002

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think most of us start straight, I knew I was bi from an early age and my feelings for male and female have remained the same through the years, I still get together with my first guy and we have remained strong friends since school even though we both went on to get married and have children. 8D7C502F-15DD-4E84-881A-EBCF132627B6.jpeg