Hayes Grier

D

deleted342096

Underage photos were posted. So why a new thread is opened is beyond me when the old one was just comments and hardly any new pics/videos...

Reactions: BrandonIsWhoIAm

firefoxer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I PM'd the bossman Mr. LPSG and he said it was because people kept posting illegal content (i'm sure you known what constitutes that). Due to him being on social media early on I think that will always be the fate of this thread - hopefully those people get banned and this thread can live :(

D

deleted1905691

I PM'd the bossman Mr. LPSG and he said it was because people kept posting illegal content (i'm sure you known what constitutes that). Due to him being on social media early on I think that will always be the fate of this thread - hopefully those people get banned and this thread can live :(

So assuming for now this thread can stay as long as some idiots don’t post illegal shit?

Reactions: official_trr

firefoxer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So assuming for now this thread can stay as long as some idiots don’t post illegal shit?
I mean there are always going to be people that won't listen or simply are unaware its a rule, its unfortunate. So I do think this one will eventually get locked and thats assuming its even ok to make a new thread after Mr. LPSG just locked the other...

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Underage photos were posted. So why a new thread is opened is beyond me when the old one was just comments and hardly any new pics/videos...

That can be said of 90% of the threads on LPSG