He thought no one could see his boner in public.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are all great. I like the candid pics the best.
There used to be a film of a kid on a beach trying to move his shorts around and shift his position to hide his boner and it wasn't going anywhere. It just kep popping up.

It's gone from both youtube and xtube, as far as I can tell. The kid was probably under age and so they cut it.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
These are all great. I like the candid pics the best.
There used to be a film of a kid on a beach trying to move his shorts around and shift his position to hide his boner and it wasn't going anywhere. It just kep popping up.

It's gone from both youtube and xtube, as far as I can tell. The kid was probably under age and so they cut it.

Oh yes, the shorts were dark blue and he had a real big dick that he just couldn't keep his hands off of. FUCK that was hot!

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yes, the shorts were dark blue and he had a real big dick that he just couldn't keep his hands off of. FUCK that was hot!

I think they were black -- and it was very impressive the way his balls flopped around as well! :eek:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also luv seeing a hot, sexy dude sporting a boner out in public.

As a college prof, I often see my male students sitting in my class with a raging boner that they're trying to hide so that others won't notice it.

Once I was teaching, and I glanced over at a really hot, sexy student about 21 or so and he always wore very tight Levis. This day, I noticed that he kept touching his crotch for some reason. I quickly glanced down at it and saw--to my delight--that he was trying to "hold down" a whopping boner-bulge that looked about 8" long and very thick. Then I recalled that right before class he had been talking to his girlfriend out in the hallway.

Needless to say, after seeing that, I had a hard time trying not to get a boner myself! :wink:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
If you take a photo in public, for your own sue, I don;t think it is illegal, but if you post the pic with the face showing, I don;t think that's right...

I think that's part of the terms for posting pics on this website, that they have to be yours or that you have permission. On other websites it's ok - my face is all over the net and in thousands of family albums from working in the tourism industry.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is bad behavior, I know. But some colleagues and I used to go for boner tours at the main university library where we taught. At UT, Austin, the old undergraduate library was the best. Young students passed out from too much partying and not enough sleep, flat on their backs on the upholstered benches invariably were having erotic dreams. They all seemed to sport hard wood pressing against their pants. After the end of their Junior year I think most students figured out it wasn't such a good idea to nap in public.

We were so bad we even had developed our own code: 9LLB at 2 (9 inch lanky lugubrious blonde at 2-0-clock, etc.).

Best public boner I've seen to date was a couple of years ago when I went into a bicycle store in Nevada and the owner was hidden behind a hanking rack of bikes, pants open and his girlfriend playing with him. Big tool! I quietly stepped back to the front door and made some noise. He quickly showed up to greet me with his pants zipped up, but he was unaware that I could easily see most of his dick still standing at attention against his stomach well above his navel because he hadn't had enough time to button up the bottom of his shirt.