Height versus penis length

young couple

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my fiancee is 6'4 and 8.5 inches and has a big hands and wears a 14 1/2 shoe so he is a living stereotype I guess, but I been with other men around his height that were around average height and one of my man's ex lovers married a man who is around 6'3 and according to her about 3-4 ins. I dont see any connection.

Last edited:

texaseighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't really think there is a correlation in penis size to all that. i'm on the large side but not extra large or huge.

i'm 6'2", size 12 shoes, fairly large hands, probably above ave size nose and ears. it's a fun myth to play with

Attachments

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
YES, there is a connection, so much so that HERE in europe we have the saying, the smaller the man, the bigger the cock... and the OTHER way arround TOO...
[sorry, all of you tall people out there]

I am tall, with big hands and feet, and I'd gladly put my cock up against yours for comparison 220483. And since you list yourself as 50/50 you might actually enjoy that!

I'll have to agree with many of the previous posters that if there is any correlation between height (or any other physical attribute) and penis size/length it's not a terribly significant one. There is certainly far more variation between individuals than between races, cultures or physical types.

Pebbz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you take the distance between the end of your middle finger and the lowest point that finger can touch on your palm. then take that measurement, and it is the same length as your cok... works with every guy i know whos done it...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
If you take the distance between the end of your middle finger and the lowest point that finger can touch on your palm. then take that measurement, and it is the same length as your cok... works with every guy i know whos done it...

Came out right on the money for me, Pebbz, exactly 8 inches.

Just for giggles hold your thumb and middlefinger at exactly a 90 degree angle. If you measure between the tips of the thumb and middlefinger you will be shocked to find it is very very close to your erect length. Try it?

That one didn't work for me, Crossy, it came out at over 9 inches.

Allan S.

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not seen any results correlating mean human height in inches with mean penis length in inches where the coefficient of correlation is statistically significant at a minimal 90% confidence level. If this is correct, it would suggest that the relationship between the two variables is purely random. One might just as likely find a 9 inch cock on a short man as on a tall man!

I've actually found a greater likelihood of huge cocks on short men than on tall ones.

D

deleted972301

5ft 10
7.5 in length on a good day
6 in girth