Heil Hillary!!!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll concede this one. The post is too recent for Google to have indexed it, but it's valid. That's the "one we owe you."

If you're going to disallow placing Senate leaders in the same league with Bush, then it's hypocritical of you to cite a comparison involving Ann Coulter. She didn't appear in my search, because I searched specifically for the words "Bush" and "Hitler" on the same page, stated that I did so, and linked to the results.

In any case, you've failed to show these comparisons are frequent enough to warrant being called a "sport".

Actually, Coulter came up in a Hilter search here... (got to SEARCH in the sub-navigation above... type in the letters H-i-t-l-e-r, and set the return results to show by postings (not threads) and press your return key). I hadn't seen that post... it literally took me 20 seconds to pull up those two posts.

Minds..., I really don't care if crackpots equate The Wonder Pets to Hitler... the point was/is... I just posted that with a "funny" not the usually angry liberal Bush is the devil and any opposition equates you to the devil retort... and viola!!!!!!! you get 3 pages of firing back... when it comes from the other side (nee left)... you barely see any "you've kinda crossed the line" from most ppl here... I've seen a few ppl here back me up on this thread alone.

I don't expect it to change here, but just know some of us are keeping score. It's well documented throughout the life of LPSG. That's all.

Night all... going to watch No Country For Old Men (for the 7th time in as many days... Bardem is the MMMMMMMMMMMMMAN in that movie).

OK, Friend-O.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW, I didn't actually see the third picture until way after I posted my initial comments.

The two pictures were funny to me because, whenever I wave my arm, my kids go, "Mom! Lower your arm!!" (They worry that people will think I'm a Nazi)

The third pic IS in poor taste, but the other two are funny.

- - - - - - - - -

That being said: Heck, it takes all kinds of viewpoints to make the world go round. And I respect that many people are going to have completely different opinions than mine.

The only reasons I'd vote for Hillary are:

-- The American health system is the biggest problem in America, and I think Hillary has the best shot at fixing it. Heaven knows she's got the experience -- it takes a lot of failures to finally hit success, and she's already been through the gamut of failures. Next time should be a charm.

-- Obama is a big bag of air. He stands for "Change" -- what change? Where? How? The man doesn't have a plan.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only reasons I'd vote for Hillary are:

-- The American health system is the biggest problem in America, and I think Hillary has the best shot at fixing it. Heaven knows she's got the experience -- it takes a lot of failures to finally hit success, and she's already been through the gamut of failures. Next time should be a charm.

-- Obama is a big bag of air. He stands for "Change" -- what change? Where? How? The man doesn't have a plan.
Hillary has no experience. Where do people keep getting this hogwash from? And you're voting for a known failure?

Her claims on healthcare are great, but even she acknowledges that she doesn't even think anything would happen until her second term...who's to say she's even GETTING a second term. I don't like that.

In fact, I don't like the fact that Hillary has no apparent viable plans to back up anything she has said...and if what I hear of her term as NY Senator is true, she's the one who's full of hot air. The plans that she does have seem like they'll hurt the country and the economy more than anything.

Obama has PLENTY of plans. I present to you a matrix presented by MSNBC that shows what Hillary and Obama's plans are for the presidency...along with John McCain.

And quite frankly, McCain > Hillary.

Candidates + issues matrix - Politics - MSNBC.com

You check the matrix and then YOU decide.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hillary has no experience. Where do people keep getting this hogwash from? And you're voting for a known failure?

Her claims on healthcare are great, but even she acknowledges that she doesn't even think anything would happen until her second term...who's to say she's even GETTING a second term. I don't like that.

In fact, I don't like the fact that Hillary has no apparent viable plans to back up anything she has said...and if what I hear of her term as NY Senator is true, she's the one who's full of hot air. The plans that she does have seem like they'll hurt the country and the economy more than anything.

Obama has PLENTY of plans. I present to you a matrix presented by MSNBC that shows what Hillary and Obama's plans are for the presidency...along with John McCain.

And quite frankly, McCain > Hillary.

Candidates + issues matrix - Politics - MSNBC.com

You check the matrix and then YOU decide.

Hmmm. Interesting site. I was looking for something like this. Thank you.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shame this election is being hallmarked as a black or woman... when Bush appointed both to one of the most important positions in the country... yet the mainstream media (and markedly the bulk, if not all of this board) was silent. Hypocrisy in it's finest hour.

Indeed.. including ppl making a comment here, and seeing their brethren do the same here on LPSG. The hypocrisy is so softball-fluffy-pitch to point out, it's laughable at times.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. There are at least a few people on here who are observant.

Fact-check!

It's easy to pretend that people on LPSG are "making a sport" of comparing Bush to Hitler. But it's an untrue fantasy on the part of Italian1 and faceking.

There are exactly eight Google hits on all of LPSG (not counting this one) in which Bush and Hitler are mentioned together. Here they are:
  1. On March 26, former member big dirigible used the phrase to taunt liberals: "Go ahead, say it - "Bush = Hitler". Appreciate its cathartic, if not actual, value." No one actually took him up on the offer.
  2. Later in the same thread, on April 4, JQBlonde called Bush/Hitler comparisons "TRIPE".
  3. On May 26, Rikter8 made the only explicit comparison of Bush to Hitler on LPSG. He stated that both men "preyed on human emotion to rally people up."
  4. On May 31, RideRocket responded to Rikter8's comparison, telling him to "lighten up".
  5. On September 20, NineInchCock160IQ stated that people who call Bush Hitler "seem like complete boobs".
  6. ...In fact, he explicitly refuted the comparison in another post in that thread by saying that "...I don't believe Bush has the power, whereas Hitler was the fuhrer, Bush is only a puppet."
  7. Way back in May 2005, LongTimeComing stated that "anyone" who drew blanket comparisons to Hitler "is an idiot regardless of right or left."
  8. Finally, also in May 2005, quoting then-Senator Rick Santorum, who compared the Democratic leadership in Congress to Hitler.
So there you have it. One post in which a member drew a comparison between Bush and Hitler, and another post in which a member of the Senate compared Democrats to Hitler. And now, a post comparing Hillary Clinton to Hitler. By my count, we owe you one.

Now, who's making a sport of this?

It goes beyond the Hitler comparison. I was just demonstrating some of the hypocrisy. Just a few threads here to demonstrate the overall feel. It baffles me why Americans as miserable as some of these people would continue to live here.

http://www.lpsg.org/73676-fuck-george-bush.html

http://www.lpsg.org/73909-does-gw-bush-have-presenile.html

http://www.lpsg.org/46434-lies-misdeeds-fuck-ups-bush.html

http://www.lpsg.org/68038-george-w-bush.html

http://www.lpsg.org/67482-lol-george-bush-stupidity.html

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Hillary has 35 years of experience of bringing change, providing leadership, and implementing solutions.

Or, at least, she does by the same logic that says George Bush has made America safer. That logic being that if you repeat something enough times it becomes true.

Kind of like, saying "you're the inevitable Democratic candidate" enough times it becomes true. Or maybe not.. switch course she's not the experienced candidate, in fact, since Obama got the backing of the Establishment like Ted Kennedy, Obama's the establishment candidate. (still laughing at that rationalization).

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I never really fully grasped how Hillary is about solutions either...
both of her healthcare bills failed.
for it, she talked about "right wing conspiraces" aligned against her and her husband.
So whenever I hear her talking about how she's battled-tested against Republicans, I think, why on earth would you campaign on being a magnet for the Republicans, when they failed to support your bills. It's like she and Bill are really out of step, a lot of moderates are sick of seeing the back and forth between the parties, whereby overall it means we watch a fight all the time.

Lastly if her healthcare bills past...and entitlements were getting paid for healthcare - why do you think the deficit would look like? No, the Clintons do not get credit for that economy.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Kind of like, saying "you're the inevitable Democratic candidate" enough times it becomes true. Or maybe not.. switch course she's not the experienced candidate, in fact, since Obama got the backing of the Establishment like Ted Kennedy, Obama's the establishment candidate. (still laughing at that rationalization).

Does getting backed by the establishment make one experienced?

I am starting to think that you are, in all seriousness, a schizo. Your reasoning is incoherent and complete nonsense. I can see the intelligence behind the reasoning, and it's appreciated, but you really need to take a look at your life and talk to a doctor. Nothing, absolutely nothing, in your posts, including the long-winded ones, makes any sense.

daydreambeliever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can agree that it is quite comical. Though it would be better and perhaps better achieved if you bashed her legitimately by using things like her policies.

Personally I'm a great supporter of Hillary Clinton. Obama seems like the golden boy at the moment who nobody can get enough of.. but what happens when that rubs off? You'll be left with a politician with little conviction and very little strength or experience when it comes to dangers like world affairs and the economy.

Vote Hillary!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
George W. Bush is a president, and as such is open to critical evaluation. It is not hypocritical to ask questions about his methods and aims and achievements, such as they are.

It is even more foolish to blindly support a man who is flawed, has achieved flaws, and continues to make erroneous judgments in his thinking towards the future of this country.

People who blindly support their leaders with bad aims are more akin to the people in Germany while Adolf Hitler was in charge.

Wasn't there a president who got critical of a president in office, and got on the platform and ran for office again, because he didn't like him, and what was going on in the country. Guess we forgot about Teddy Roosevelt vrs Howard Taft.(1912)

Italian1 has already dragged out the views here that Bush gets thumped routinely. I think this is good. Bush deserves it.

To not to be critical would be to swallow whole the fact he is not a good president, and has mislead the country in several ways. One of those threads asked a question of one of the other right wingers (who offered to answer direct questions) about why does Bush never answer the question as to where he was when he should have been in the National Guard. Bush always insists he is honest and open. And there's the foot dragging bit about his DUI arrest.