Heil Hillary!!!

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's funny that people are so polarized when it comes to hillary and obama. They have similar views on major issues. How to there would be the difference.

Hillary really didn't do much for NY.

ideally, I'd like to see resumes of all candidates, focus on what they actually did and not focus on their promises. That's how most available positions are filled, but no the presidency. Just one page resumes would be fine.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Italian1 has already dragged out the views here that Bush gets thumped routinely. I think this is good. Bush deserves it.

He doesn't deserve it. Often people who can't think for themselves follow the crowd or join the bandwagon, as they say.

Thoreau said: If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Thoreau, one of the original non conformist hippies, made a lot of sense.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Bush deserves it; this is where you and I part thinking. I think for myself, and can see issues as parts or other issues.

I wondered a few years ago what it was like to be a right wing talk show host and have to get in front of the microphone each day and talk up the current president and defend him. Sound upbeat about the war. Sound upbeat about turning the nations of this planet against us. You know, trying to stall the issues of global warming. Stall the next disaster. Sound like a moron each time you stand in front of a microphone. You know, lie for a few hours a day. I'd consider that as an original thankless task. Of course, they get paid for it.

The different drummer sidebar was cute. Exactly what are you referencing or trying to say?

<<< Thoreau, one of the original non conformist hippies, made a lot of sense.>>>

I wasn't aware that he was even in San Francisco in 1967. Because he died a bit before then. "Hippie" refers to that period of time. It was Ronald Reagan who turned it into a cliche insult, you know "Hippie. A man who looks like Tarzan, dresses like Jane and smells like Cheetah."

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Hell yeah he deserves it. He's lucky that he didn't' get impeached... but then it's not too late (hint).

Bush dragged America down the drain in order to fulfill his personal agenda. The U.S. was strong and prosperous when he took office. Now it's broke, miserable, and hated worldwide.

After committing so many illegal activities during his tenures, including lying to the public, getting America $9 trillion in debt, defending his law-breaking cronies, spending wantonly, killing half a million Iraqis, yeah, he deserves far worse Italian1. I'm sure that you'll keep kissing his feet because it's... what you do.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It goes beyond the Hitler comparison. I was just demonstrating some of the hypocrisy. Just a few threads here to demonstrate the overall feel. It baffles me why Americans as miserable as some of these people would continue to live here.

Since when is dissent not a higher form of patriotism? Only those who love their country to the degree I do could be so appalled by the degree to which our international prestige has sunk under the stewardship of GWB.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since when is dissent not a higher form of patriotism? Only those who love their country to the degree I do could be so appalled by the degree to which our international prestige has sunk under the stewardship of GWB.
If we elect Obama, our international prestige will be healed in a NANOsecond

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
In a number of posts previous Italian1 has groused about people bashing Bush. He isn't the only one. There have been others, and it always seems to be a blindness, being unable to comment on the many many things done wrong under's Bush's watch.

Invitations to address specific issues have been ignored.

Dissent, by the way, was one of those factors that led to the birth of this country. This country cannot afford to lose the factor of dissent in its make up. That's how it continues to go forward.

Or should we all continue to own slaves? Ooops! wrong century>)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not denying it occurs, and born/raised San Franciscan you just couldn't care less, and I understand the rest of the country isn't SF.

They would care in SF if one of the persons running for president were to be gay. They'd be backing him or her like you'd never seen a candidate be backed before. So, sexual orientation alone would drive many in the city to vote for the gay candidate.

We often vote for someone who reflects our values best.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They would care in SF if one of the persons running for president were to be gay. They'd be backing him or her like you'd never seen a candidate be backed before. So, sexual orientation alone would drive many in the city to vote for the gay candidate.

We often vote for someone who reflects our values best.

Speaking of.... SF's current mayor... love him or hate him... is a LOCK for the US Senator seat in due time. Take it to the bank.

Gotta love the trim that Gavin Newsom has pulled in, too.
The Daily Nugget - News Sprinkled with Sarcastic Commentary

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Agreed. And only Obama will do the job IMHO. Hillary is shrill and divisive, and to my eternal dismay McCain has sided with the torturers.

In a number of posts previous Italian1 has groused about people bashing Bush. He isn't the only one. There have been others, and it always seems to be a blindness, being unable to comment on the many many things done wrong under's Bush's watch.

Invitations to address specific issues have been ignored.

Dissent, by the way, was one of those factors that led to the birth of this country. This country cannot afford to lose the factor of dissent in its make up. That's how it continues to go forward.

Or should we all continue to own slaves? Ooops! wrong century>)

Honestly, if I really cared how my opinion fits in with right-wing torture-rationalizing, UN-bashing, buttfuck-negative (pro-frot) fussbuckets of the world I'd get little sleep, indeed.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone have a copy/link of the cartoon that has cause a stir with the Jyllands Posten Muhammad thing? I've only seen one.

imagine if US Christians acted the same way and started burning every car that had a "Dog As Co-pilot" bumper sticker, or the Darwin-modified Pisces emblem on it.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, because it was going so well before during the Clinton administration with the only countries that mattered... those in the Middle East. Yeah, the same "prestige" that provoked the USS Cole, WTC I, WTC II (9/11), and on and on.

Yeah, it's so important to heal the wounds with Denmark.... :rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
imagine if US Christians acted the same way and started burning every car that had a "Dog As Co-pilot" bumper sticker, or the Darwin-modified Pisces emblem on it.

Not likely. I made communion bread for my friend who was ordained as a Lutheran pastor in the shape of a fish with feet. He loved it. Almost laughed out loud during the ceremony.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I think you are actually wrong... I think American men are against Hillary because it's Hillary. She's a fake, has little experience, wrong on many issues, etc... Personally, if you say "you have to have a female president"... give me Condy, DiFi, late Ann Richards, etc...".

I think it's folly to assume if you are against Obama, you are a racist, if you are against Hillary you are a male chauvinist.

LMAO. I can't believe you actually wrote that. She's a fake? She has little experience? What fucking planet are you on? Tell me Obama's experience. His resume was read to him on 60 Mintues. There was nothing. He sat like a deer caught in the headlights.

You're a bitter little troll, who's just looking for attention. Blatant flame-bait. Either take the meds, or get off the boards!

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I think it's funny that people are so polarized when it comes to hillary and obama. They have similar views on major issues. How to there would be the difference.

Hillary really didn't do much for NY.

ideally, I'd like to see resumes of all candidates, focus on what they actually did and not focus on their promises. That's how most available positions are filled, but no the presidency. Just one page resumes would be fine.

She's a senator, not a governor. Her role is that of the entire country, not just NY. I think people fail to understand that. No one did more for the 911 workers than Hillary Clinton, especially after everyone was dying of mysterious illnesses. These people were given nothing.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, it's so important to heal the wounds with Denmark.... :rolleyes:
Speaking of Denmark, they've got their asses in the fire again a week or so ago because some "cartoons" were reprinted. Gotta give them credit for taking a stand on free speech.

Back to topic, the first pic was amusing, the other two so-so.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bush deserves it; this is where you and I part thinking. I think for myself, and can see issues as parts or other issues.

A year from now let's all start bitching about Obama or Hillary. Actually, that will be too soon. Maybe a year and a half to two years.

The different drummer sidebar was cute. Exactly what are you referencing or trying to say?

<<< Thoreau, one of the original non conformist hippies, made a lot of sense.>>>

I wasn't aware that he was even in San Francisco in 1967. Because he died a bit before then. "Hippie" refers to that period of time. It was Ronald Reagan who turned it into a cliche insult, you know "Hippie. A man who looks like Tarzan, dresses like Jane and smells like Cheetah."

He was a hippie before they called them hippies. They've always been around.

Hell yeah he deserves it. He's lucky that he didn't' get impeached... but then it's not too late (hint).

If he was going to get impeached it would have happened by now.

Bush dragged America down the drain in order to fulfill his personal agenda. The U.S. was strong and prosperous when he took office. Now it's broke, miserable, and hated worldwide.

And we're going to prosper and have everyone love us in the next few years. :rolleyes: We are not broke, miserable, nor hated worldwide. The people who hate us now have always hated us, and will most likely continue to hate us.

After committing so many illegal activities during his tenures, including lying to the public, getting America $9 trillion in debt, defending his law-breaking cronies, spending wantonly, killing half a million Iraqis, yeah, he deserves far worse Italian1. I'm sure that you'll keep kissing his feet because it's... what you do.

I don't kiss his feet or anyone's for that matter. I've been critical of the Bush administration as well as Clinton's. No president has had a perfect administration and track record, and whomever get elected with not either. And if all the things you mentioned were proven as fact, the Dems would have impeached him by now.

We're apparently doomed whomever we elect.