Hello! A Brief Introduction

Media
Hi there to anyone who stumbles upon this post haha. I'm just a lonely and confused guy in my early-ish 20s looking to get some clarity about this world and my place in it. I'll probably make a seperate post about it in a bit. Anyways...I've been browsing this site for a while and really liked some of the discussions you've been having, so I wanna join in and have some too. Maybe I'll learn to be more accepting of myself that way. Uhm...that being said, I also just like the hot guys here too!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there to anyone who stumbles upon this post haha. I'm just a lonely and confused guy in my early-ish 20s looking to get some clarity about this world and my place in it. I'll probably make a seperate post about it in a bit. Anyways...I've been browsing this site for a while and really liked some of the discussions you've been having, so I wanna join in and have some too. Maybe I'll learn to be more accepting of myself that way. Uhm...that being said, I also just like the hot guys here too!
Glad to hear that you joined! There are lots of interesting threads here amongst all the hot pics and videos. Have fun!

Reactions: ronin001