Hello boys & girls (especially girls ;-) )

SuperMand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,
I'm Ugo (SuperMand,) 26, sicilian, with something in common with all of you except girls... and no, I'm not talking abt the computer ;-)
I have my life together, and I'm more than the usual amount of interesting and funny, so you'd better like to laugh. I'm always in for an interesting and funny conversation and more, so everyone with similar interests, let's talk!
See you soon
Ugo

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ciao! Beddu Ugo "The Siciliano"...:cool:

Benvenutto!!!

Is always fun to have a humorous person around :wink:

SuperMand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to you all... and particular compliments to Gisella for the perfect Sicilian speaking. Have you Sicilian origins, or simply you appreciate the qualities of Sicilian guys? ;-)

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
SuperMand said:
Sorry tallguy, which offer?

Sorry SuperMand, this is a reference to the 1972 American movie "The Godfather." The Godfather movies were about the mafia. This "offer" was about forcing someone to do something he didnt want to do, usually by threatening him with death. It was an attempt at humor, but I suppose it could be looked upon as a bigoted remark. :frown1: My apologies to all.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SuperMand said:
Thanks to you all... and particular compliments to Gisella for the perfect Sicilian speaking. Have you Sicilian origins, or simply you appreciate the qualities of Sicilian guys? ;-)

Thank U Ugo...:cool:

Yep, my bisnonna Rosita was Sicilan but unfortunetly didnt have the great pleasure to met her...

Well, i havent had the opportunity to appreciate the qualities of a full blood Sicilian man in his "habitat" and dominion...yet...:tongue:

Amistati vasa 4 U beddu !!!:wink:

SuperMand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to Tallguy: no problem bro, I sincerely had not understood the reference... and the joke is not something you have to apologize of, as I said I always in for good humor... and when someone jokes with me, I look him straight in the eyes through the pointer of my gun and tell him "nice joke, say it again!" :)))

to Gisella: I could show you how a real Sicilian is, if you'll be a good girl... ;-) it's worth trying

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SuperMand said:
to Gisella: I could show you how a real Sicilian is, if you'll be a good girl... ;-) it's worth trying

:redface: Ugo...

Oh my god...yes, its very worth trying !!!

:flirt:

People u can resist a true Sicilian man !? Who ???? :cool: :fing02:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SuperMand said:

I'm being a good girl & for a long time now..

I'm ready for a real Sicilian...:yup:

gluben

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ciao Ugo,
sono Emanuele da Milano.
Caspita, ormai gli Italiani stanno conquistando il forum...è propio vero che in Italia le dimensioni sono una cosa....tangibile :tongue:

Cmq, "l'offerta" di cui parlava tallguypns era riferita alla famosa frase del film " il Padrino"...hai presente?...

Ti do un piccolo consiglio, anche se son gay dovrebbe funzionare anche con te: anche io non avevo messo nessuna foto nel profilo, ma da quando le ho messe mi ha contattato un mucchio di gente. Faresti bene a metterne un po' anche tu, son sicuro che riceverai un mucchio di proposte...qui le donne sono tutte vogliose:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Ciao beddu