Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wanted to join for ages. I could probably be described as a "penis fetishist". I rarely see a dick pic that I don't like. Love hairy, natural, manly guys. I am uncut and somewhere between 18 and 19 cm myself, depending on the day and the circumstances. While I love big dicks, I can also appreciate the beauty of smaller and even very small penises. I love to be naked around other men (and women). I love looking at flaccid cocks and showing off mine. German saunas rule! When in germany go to a sauna!!! Pics to follow sometimes in the future.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanted to join for ages. I could probably be described as a "penis fetishist". I rarely see a dick pic that I don't like. Love hairy, natural, manly guys. I am uncut and somewhere between 18 and 19 cm myself, depending on the day and the circumstances. While I love big dicks, I can also appreciate the beauty of smaller and even very small penises. I love to be naked around other men (and women). I love looking at flaccid cocks and showing off mine. German saunas rule! When in germany go to a sauna!!! Pics to follow sometimes in the future.
Nice "Serrano ham"- it will please many! Viel Spass! Ted

Reactions: Serrano