CuckedCouple

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi There,

First time posting on anything like this, but we have been thinking about it for a while.

We are MM and have been together for a good few years. At first it was just us, then we started experimenting with threesomes, as time went by I realised that the more I seen him with other lads dicks the more turned on I got, it felt good seeing him sit back and enjoy some head whilst playing with a big dick himself.

Within the last couple of months we've explored a bit more, my BF now meets other lads either on nights outs, apps or in saunas, it's hard to describe the turn on this gives me. I could literally be in bed while he's out with other men. It's so sexy.

I love him coming home smelling of other men with dirty boxers, it's really hard to explain but the pumping hard dick and cum shot that comes from this feels so good.

The reason we've joined is to share his and mine experiences and get some feedback / suggestions, I will be sharing some stories, everything I share will be based on real events so it would be good to see what others think.

So Hi everyone, it's good to meet you.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi There,

First time posting on anything like this, but we have been thinking about it for a while.

We are MM and have been together for a good few years. At first it was just us, then we started experimenting with threesomes, as time went by I realised that the more I seen him with other lads dicks the more turned on I got, it felt good seeing him sit back and enjoy some head whilst playing with a big dick himself.

Within the last couple of months we've explored a bit more, my BF now meets other lads either on nights outs, apps or in saunas, it's hard to describe the turn on this gives me. I could literally be in bed while he's out with other men. It's so sexy.

I love him coming home smelling of other men with dirty boxers, it's really hard to explain but the pumping hard dick and cum shot that comes from this feels so good.

The reason we've joined is to share his and mine experiences and get some feedback / suggestions, I will be sharing some stories, everything I share will be based on real events so it would be good to see what others think.

So Hi everyone, it's good to meet you.
Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

CuckedCouple

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes...but we're pretty much always involved as a pair. We don't usually go the singles route...
Ah cool.
We only really started about 6 months ago, and tbh it's going well.

I will share a story later, there has been a lot recently I do not know where to start.

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ah cool.
We only really started about 6 months ago, and tbh it's going well.

I will share a story later, there has been a lot recently I do not know where to start.
It's probably best to set in up in a separate Forum post. I'm sure that it will attract a lot of interest ;)!

Reactions: BillM

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: CuckedCouple