Help Please

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Photo verification is a shortcut to viewing privileges at the gallery here for those too impatient to make 1000 posts.

LOL - and every real woman makes 1000 posts within a few days :biggrin1: The fakers makes 10-50 before being banned :tongue:

when husband & wife make the exact same spelling mistakes & grammatical errors it's a tad suspicious.

LMAO :biggrin1: Have seen that a few times by now :rolleyes:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, boysaretoys was fake?

I feel pretty stupid now. Was he at least less obvious than usual, or was I just suckered by the sob story?

The mod actions now says that it was apparently FatMushroomHead.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no adjectives that I would use to describe my breasts in a profile! I'm not busty. They're petite, too.

TheBoyfriend says the best adjective to describe them is "perky." I'd never call them that!

Psst!

"Perky" is code for "They're beautiful and sexy and I want to suck on them."

Just by way of FYI, mon cheri.

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not heard the word "busty" forawhile,

the last time I heard it was an older woman referring to someone's boobs

alienwanderer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.s. JPG Snoop is a great tool for ferreting out those pesky Photoshopped pics.

ImpulseAdventure - JPEGsnoop - JPEG Decoding Utility

Thank you so much…
Here is something I didn’t know that I wanted.

Now I can discover a lot about the cameras, settings, and other technical information. What fun, a great tool for a photographer.

I would like to be smart enough to know what most of the information means, then maybe I would know when a photo has been shopped for distortion and other nefarious purposes, instead of just color corrected, or doctored to remove blemishes..

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ALL my pics are photoshopped.
little things, like a curtain hanging wrong in an otherwise perfect pic, would drive me nuts if i didn't fix them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the last time my boobs were perky was when I was 8. Seriously, perky? My personality can be perky, the little flower in the vase in my Beetle is perky. The girls? Not so much.

OK, here's the deal: if we find someone who's playing a woman on here we make him have a period, sore boobs, backache and all.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the last time my boobs were perky was when I was 8. Seriously, perky? My personality can be perky, the little flower in the vase in my Beetle is perky. The girls? Not so much.
I didn't have breasts for 4 more years! Yup, he says they're perky, which I'm rather proud of given my age. :smile:

OK, here's the deal: if we find someone who's playing a woman on here we make him have a period, sore boobs, backache and all.

That's great!

I bet they do it for the creepy PMs. I bet they like flirting with the straight boys.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I haven't noticed the problem with men posing as women, though you're probably right that it happens a lot on this site. I do know, however, that there is one person who claims to be The Holy Ghost. I think that, in itself, is cause for banning. :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't noticed the problem with men posing as women, though you're probably right that it happens a lot on this site. I do know, however, that there is one person who claims to be The Holy Ghost. I think that, in itself, is cause for banning. :smile:

That's hilarious! So, does The Holy Ghost have a big penis? Or is that a dumb question? :redface: