Henry Cavill

HC11.jpg

HC12.jpg

HC13.jpg
HC14.jpg
HC15.png
 
He strikes me as a douche. Pretty self-centered and superficial

Really? He's from a wealthy, posh, public school (that's "very expensive private school", for non-British readers) background, and has the typical associated accent, mannerisms and confidence, but I don't think it's all a show.

I think Henry seems generally lovely. Are there any negative stories about him to suggest otherwise?
 
there is a guy I saw once on OnlyFans that sorta looks like Henry Cavill and goes by a nickname that is also almost "Henry Cavill".
Really nice body and dick. Sadly, I was never able to find it again and can't remember his OnlyFans username.
Does anyone knows who I'm talking about or maybe knows how to find him?
 
Cou
there is a guy I saw once on OnlyFans that sorta looks like Henry Cavill and goes by a nickname that is also almost "Henry Cavill".
Really nice body and dick. Sadly, I was never able to find it again and can't remember his OnlyFans username.
Does anyone knows who I'm talking about or maybe knows how to find him?
Could it be Marcus Ruhl? he was a porn actor idk if he has an onlyfans
 
Cou

Could it be Marcus Ruhl? he was a porn actor idk if he has an onlyfans

nope that's not him :(
he's no pornstar he's a regular (delicious) guy and he goes by some name that relates to or jokes with "Henry Cavill"