90% Gay, 10% Straight
henry-cavill-with-girlfriend-kaley-c-source

omg yes.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"I don't know why people holler padded when they see a bulge or fake alot when they see a penis" Why,you may ask? because you are dealing with a bunch of over-zealous queens that if the said "bulge" or "fake" was crushing them in their own freaking face they would still swear it was "padded" or "fake" that's why....and now,for the rest of the story

Ha!! EXACTLY!!! they wish they had huge cock!!!

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to believe that he's gay or even bi, but I think that's just wishful thinking. He's hot as fuck, tho. Looks great with that beard in Man of Steel.
I just think he's kind of blandly attractive...wouldn't kick him out of bed, but he wouldn't make me do a double-take walking down the street.
I much preferred Brandon Routh, even though he has the personality of a shrubbery. For Brandon, I would do the underwater bobbing-for-apples just like Bryan Singer (which is how Brandon got the job in the first place)...

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's brilliant. The fact that he's British isn't important. After all, Superman-- the all-American hero isn't all American-- the co-creator (Shuster) was Canadian. Just think about it. Superman's alter-ego Clark Kent works at the Daily Planet (modelled on the Globe and Mail in Toronto). And where is his 'Fortress of solitude'? Answer: in the Arctic.

Even though he is british, he does fit the superman role pretty well.

Fabric_maker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just think he's kind of blandly attractive...wouldn't kick him out of bed, but he wouldn't make me do a double-take walking down the street.
I much preferred Brandon Routh, even though he has the personality of a shrubbery. For Brandon, I would do the underwater bobbing-for-apples just like Bryan Singer (which is how Brandon got the job in the first place)...

Oh my gosh! I would love to believe that was even partially true. If Bryan Singer had his with Brandon Routh sexually, or him being gay-for-pay in any capacity, that really excites me. I think he's a gorgeous hunk.

baileynboots

Experimental Member
Media
In order to get that bulge in his superman suit they use what is known as a codpiece. That is not him. Same with the guys in the fantastic four movies,not them,it was codpieces. Now Christopher Reeves was all him in his super suit. There were many articles on how they had to do a lot of reshoots because a certain part of his anatomy was too obvious and kept moving around. If you watch man of steel nothing moves,its just a never changing bulge with no definition.

Reactions: SebastianBa