Here's an interesting women's survey

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I've shared numbers before. Before I found out and eventually through Thunderplace came to realise that penis exercises work I was 6.25" length measuring on top pressed to the bone and 4.75" girth. I was about 5.5", I think, measuring to the pubic skin -not exactly sure on that precise non bone pressed number, but it doesn't matter that much. After years of off and on doing the exercises (consistently at times and other times not) I'm currently about 7.5" measuring on top pressed to the pubic bone. One might think that means I'm 6.75" measured to the skin, but unfortunately that's not the case. I've gained some weight (I'm about 25 pounds overweight) and my fatpad is thicker and my non bone pressed length measurement is about 6.25". My girth is up from 4.75" to 5".

So my 6.25 x 5 inch penis (what is visable outside the fatpad) is not something I really care anything about trying to show off. I figure about 7" length gets used when pressing during intercourse, but there is no doubt that fatpad interferes some. I haven't gained in a while, but I have really become inconsistent with the exercises. It's slow go, much work, and time consuming. So it's difficult to continue on and on day after day year after year. And especially since later gains become very difficult to achieve. I haven't stopped though. Probably never will. But it's becoming apparent I'm going to have to increase my workout level and persistence if I'm ever to gain more than just a slight bit at this point.

My handle is merely based on my wishes. I've been very upfront and truthful all along that I'm not actually super large.

If I were to measure the way some guys do I could have bigger numbers than I do. I have no desire to do so.

Now do you know how to use what you got? Don't answer that on this thread, let's not hijack it....moving along. We do digress...sorry

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya manlybanisters has already pointed out that the poll said ,
"55% have had 8.5+ and 74% have had 6.5+ girth."

Now its quite obvious that people are horrible estimating legnth.
I'm curious...What does constitute being large or huge in the eyes of the average person.

I think the people here will have their idea of average,large,huge to be skewed from that of the average person.

Are there any actual accurate polls out there?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was the the longest erect penis you've ever experienced
0% (1) 3"-4.5"
7% (11) 5"-6"
11% (17) 6.5"-7"
25% (38) 7.5"-8"
37% (56) 8.5"-10" <------- BS ALERT!!!
18% (27) 10"+

This one definitely surprised me and doesn't ring true. The highest percentage rate of 37%, considering 8.5 to 10 is quite rare compared to the other sizes? Nah.

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I call BS on that too - the respondants are lying - look at these three questions:

How many sexual partners have you experienced since you first started having sex
40% (61) 1-5
23% (35) 6-10
11% (17) 11-15
9% (14) 16-20
4% (7) 21-30
10% (16) 30+

150 voters have answered this question.

What was the the longest erect penis you've ever experienced
0% (1) 3"-4.5"
7% (11) 5"-6"
11% (17) 6.5"-7"
25% (38) 7.5"-8"
37% (56) 8.5"-10"
18% (27) 10"+

150 voters have answered this question.

What was the thickest penis you've experienced (Girth) while erect
6% (9) 3"-4"
20% (31) 4.5"-5"
53% (80) 5.5"-6"
19% (29) 6.5"+

149 voters have answered this question.

63% have had 10 partners or less and yet 55% have had 8.5+ and 74% have had 6.5+ girth. Utter shite!

The only explanation for this that does NOT involve these respondants lying is that they all live in the same town and have fucked the same couple of hung guys!

Very probable, but it could also be that the women were not at all good at estimating sizes, especially girth. An example might be a lady who had never had more that 5 X 4 and findes someone 7.5 X 5, do you really think they are going to overcome the excitement and accurately estimate the REAL size, especially if the sex is great? That 7.5 X 5 could very well become a 10 incher when she shares it with her girlfriend the next day.

What got my attention even more was the question:

Would you like to have your current partner strap on a dildo
in which he could insert his penis so as to give you a much fuller
feeling

and 40% (59) answered Yes.

I've heard that asked but have not seen a similar response but since I'm not a women, I have no idea why.

Basically the poll is an internet poll that has no real control so it is probably more fiction than fact but fun every once in a while.