Hetero fallen for gay of the opposite sex

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I agree with you, oralslut464, that we are all somewhere on the scale, but there is a small minority of very vocal militants on the far end of that scale who have convinced many influential people that the world consists of "gays" and "straights" that everyone needs to have a label hung on them.

Several years ago, I was listening to a radio psychologist, Dr. Joy Brown, and a caller said that she suspected that her husband might be bisexual. Dr. Brown said that if he is bisexual that means that he is really "gay" and that he has sex with his wife just to cover-up the fact that he is "gay".

Dr. Brown is an intelligent woman, but she has been convinced to take the "gay" doctrine, hook, line, and sinker, and it is based on the false premise that 10% of the population is born "gay" and that they rest of the population is "straight" and has no same sex interest. They say that this 10% needs to be forced to "come out", and that everybody who engages in same-sex activity is "gay" and our heterosexual activity is just a ruse to hide that we were born "gay".

I learned the hard way to stay away from the "out & proud gays", and fortunately they are just a small minority of the men who are interested in same sex activity. My wife is what has been called a "fag-hag" and she would love to have "gay" friends, but they are just not discreet, and she teaches school in small, rural, Southern school district. She is on the heterosexual end of the scale and does not get along well with other women at all. Most of her close friends are male teachers who are "confirmed bachelors" and who do not speak about sexual matters at all.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fell for a lesbian girl when I was 19 and it was one of the reasons that I held on to my virginity for longer that I would otherwise have, as I thought she might change and we had something special. The movie "Chasing Amy" came out at that time and it was like the story of my life!

She really confused me because we often kissed (always when a bit drunk) and once I got into her pants and went down on her but there was no reciprocation. The next day she pretended that she was so drunk and didn't remember anything..
There were lots of tears on both sides as she said she loved me but she just wasn;'t programmed to be attracted to me. Eventually I dealt with it and moved on. The funny thing is that she was jealous of me being with other girls. She didn't stop me but she said it hurt a little but she knew she had to let me go and visa versa.

It's not easy.. but having said that, we still have a great friendship and she is happily married to a girl now and I have a girl friend.

the gay guy + str8 girl friendship is often shown in the media, but not often the lesbian + str8 guy.. but it can be very special

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what you mean by "bile". I suppose my comments are critical toward those who are always going to the news media to "out" the men with whom they have engaged in sexual relations. And sometimes they call the wife or other family members of the man, or his employer, or whoever they think will create the most trouble in his life by exposing his personal private matters. This has been going on for many years now, so I stay away from those who are "out & proud" gays.

I dont know about others, but as one of those "out and proud" gays you despise, my policy is to respect people's privacy.......UNLESS they are actively working against gay rights. IF that is true, they have ZERO rights to remain in the closet.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I agree with you, oralslut464, that we are all somewhere on the scale, but there is a small minority of very vocal militants on the far end of that scale who have convinced many influential people that the world consists of "gays" and "straights" that everyone needs to have a label hung on them.

Several years ago, I was listening to a radio psychologist, Dr. Joy Brown, and a caller said that she suspected that her husband might be bisexual. Dr. Brown said that if he is bisexual that means that he is really "gay" and that he has sex with his wife just to cover-up the fact that he is "gay".

Dr. Brown is an intelligent woman, but she has been convinced to take the "gay" doctrine, hook, line, and sinker, and it is based on the false premise that 10% of the population is born "gay" and that they rest of the population is "straight" and has no same sex interest. They say that this 10% needs to be forced to "come out", and that everybody who engages in same-sex activity is "gay" and our heterosexual activity is just a ruse to hide that we were born "gay".

I learned the hard way to stay away from the "out & proud gays", and fortunately they are just a small minority of the men who are interested in same sex activity. My wife is what has been called a "fag-hag" and she would love to have "gay" friends, but they are just not discreet, and she teaches school in small, rural, Southern school district. She is on the heterosexual end of the scale and does not get along well with other women at all. Most of her close friends are male teachers who are "confirmed bachelors" and who do not speak about sexual matters at all.

You have a lot of hate and unnecessary antagonism toward gays- and dare I say it, some internal homophobia issues. Instead of attacking the underlying bigotry against people with same sex attraction, you attack "out and proud" gays. I have no idea why.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You're operating with tons of misconceptions here. First, as you yourself say, bisexuality exists. Homosexuality is not some myth proported by evil "out and proud gays". Your issue with gay men who aren't "discreet" closet cases is troubling. You seem to in one breath suggest there's nothing wrong with attractions to men, but then chastise people who do. There's also more to same sex relatonships than....and wait for it...sex. I'm not interested in strictly hooking up. Nor am I interested in marrying or dating people I'm not emotionally and sexually attracted to. Whats the harm in anyone being out of the closet? So you take extreme offence at being considered "gay". I will completely agree that bisexuality is often not considered real or valid, and thats both sociologically and culturally stupid to omit.

Think about how many people belong to sites like this and have at some point been attracted to or had sex with people of the same sex. It doesn't expressly mean they're gay, as gender identity has a lot to do with how we internalize these experiences. The more "out" bisexuals there are, the less this will matter...just as the more "out" gay people there are the less it makes sense to force people into the closet. Is it wrong to out people before their ready to be? Yes. Do all "out proud" gay men do this? Not at all and its pretty dumb for you to suggest it.