Hi From UK -Finally I Found This Group

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

I am a very tall guy from UK. I found out about this site from a show on Channel 4 about "The World's Largest Penis" which was on in the background during my late night business activities.

I am so pleased, because I've always been so hurt about my sexuality due to the size of my penis and having failed relationships because either the sex hurt me or the girl, or simple I could not achieve full penetration - which I consider the most "paradise" part of sex because my girlfriends pussy's were not versatile even after prolonged foreplay.

Do you enjoy sex with a big dick? Are you the kindn of person who can enjoy it without braking my heart because I love you but you can't physically take the way God made me?

I always get "Bruised" during deep penetration by the woman's womb opening part inside of the vagina and have occaisionally caused bleeding and then had dreadful feelings of guilt and unhappiness, even believing in my heart that I have committed a kind of crime by having such big cock. You can't iagine the distress I have felt about doing this to people I am trying to love.

Luckily I've met some wonderful women who have been supportive in relationships asbout my fears surrounding sex becuase of my "big one". However I've always known that sex is difficult for me. Being so tall and having big feet also means I get embarassing comment and I don't know how to balance my own needs with the jibes of others.

I want to enjoy my sexaslity but feel very nervous and shy with girl sometimes, because I know that sex is important and that it could be problematic in the relkationship even though it's always fun to see an oversized erect cock at first, I still have feelings and need for strong bonding and good sex, not just amazement and "praise" for the size of my penis.

Feel free to contact me for support or to support me or if you're a girl, genuine fun, happy peaceful relationships or friends.

Usually I find that girls who have had more sex are accomodating to my nice hard cock, but at the same time, I find such women are not so faithful.

I'd like to find a girl who casn casually enjoy my cock without having to se the doctor everytime I penetrate her or make me feel ""reversely inadequate" even after making her properly wet and elastic.

Anyone got advice for getting laid in a comfortable environment where I feel ok to have sex naturally without anxiety about my dick?

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad you found the site and I hope it helps

You might need to brush up on your anatomy first though as there's no way in hell that you've ever got to the entrance of the womb, regardless of your size :smile:

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, but I already trained as a doctor. I am talking about penetrating the external passage of the passage leading to the womb - where samples for smears get taken from. and the fold around this area. Pnetrating the womb itself would be like having a baby in reverse. OUCH!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Your need to completely immerse your cock inside your gf is your downfall. It sounds like you have the kind of length that will, on a good lover, always have exposed shaft upon penetration.

The ladies have often taken this problem into their own hands, so to speak, by grasping the penis at or near its base so that it cannot penetrate too far (you can do this, too, once you've determined just how far you can enter her comfortably.)

Or you can check online for 'donuts' that fit around the base of your penis and serve to do the same thing: limit deep penetration.

The point is, jsp, that even with a long dong you can both have great pleasure and anticipated lovemaking.