Hickboy sez...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The Mod actions thread says breaching final warning over another member - that would be old fuck wagon above there - who seems to be allowed to post about Hick with impunity, including gloating about the ban. Strange - I always thought those things were supposed to be a 2 way street.

It's a permaban.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The Mod actions thread says breaching final warning over another member - that would be old fuck wagon above there - who seems to be allowed to post about Hick with impunity, including gloating about the ban. Strange - I always thought those things were supposed to be a 2 way street.

It's a permaban.

this place just lost a great member.

Shame.

Keep the troll and ban the valiant? WTF?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
this is not harassment from you. I only report you when you actually harass me. I'm not that closed mind

If you were trying to get the police to take a harassment case seriously and you were chosing to contact me all the time, as you do here, they would tell you to fuck right off.

Also, this entire thread is based on the fact that you, a cheap, lying, scum-sucking toerag, failed to make good your promise on a bet and that you compounded the situation by reneging on a promise to give the lost stake to charity instead.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were trying to get the police to take a harassment case seriously and you were chosing to contact me all the time, as you do here, they would tell you to fuck right off.

Also, this entire thread is based on the fact that you, a cheap, lying, scum-sucking toerag, failed to make good your promise on a bet and that you compounded the situation by reneging on a promise to give the lost stake to charity instead.

I can see your hatred is strong but I prefer not to be accountable to anybody for the things I do. That's all and thanks

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This says a lot about you.

Kinda what I was thinking. Lol.

'Tis a shame he's gone for good. He gave the board something no one else could/did, but I'm glad Heart of Lion is gone. Hopefully his ban is permanent too. I really dislike that guy. :|