Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy sez...
Watch TELEVISION!

I did:
  1. American Idol had really ugly, fat people who couldn't sing on tonight. :tongue::frown1:
  2. NCIS has jumped the shark. Or perhaps I'm just tired of the wronged/killed/traitorus American Muslim soldier storyline. :rolleyes:
  3. The 2nd part of the Lonesome Dove Prequel is on but I didn't watch part one, so I'm not watching part 2. I don't much like westerns anyway.
  4. I hate the Biggest Loser and most reality television so I didn't even look at that.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched it and I watched it and then I watched it some more. Nothing happened. It didn't go anywhere. The screen remained dark and still nothing happened. It didn't even channel something from another galaxy.

Watch Television- yeah, I've done that now.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So who among you has something like Tivo where you can record or pause whatever your want at the flick of a button?

I rarely watch TV, but I am intrigued by these people who claim to have dominion over it. They have 52" plasma monitors with satellite dishes and a few hundred channels with the ability to watch 16 shows at once while recording another two. I'm thinking who has dominion over whom?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
So who among you has something like Tivo where you can record or pause whatever your want at the flick of a button?

I rarely watch TV, but I am intrigued by these people who claim to have dominion over it. They have 52" plasma monitors with satellite dishes and a few hundred channels with the ability to watch 16 shows at once while recording another two. I'm thinking who has dominion over whom?

I kinda do:rolleyes:... I have an AppleTV and its pretty much the same thing. I don't pay for cable or satellite.